PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Hair Test!! Help!!

shellief
03-19-2004, 06:25 PM
Hi Guys I need your Opinion cause im stessing.I just got hired at a strip hotel in vegas and all the big places do hair tests.I use to be a heavy user but for the last year just a couple of puffs off a pipe once or twice a week then i quit almost altogether cause i knew my hotel was closing and i was gonna need to do a test. well i smoked a joint on xmas day then my hotel closed 1/29 and i havent smoked since xmas .I gotta test to take in the next couple of days and im trying to figure out my odds of passing it. Hair test!! ive been using aloe rid to wash my hair.its been jan feb and most of march since i havent smoked. on the 25th of march it will be 3 months what do you think my chances are ?? also dont move to Vegas if you like your weed!! at least till after you have a steady job !! thanks guys :eek:

bonbon
03-21-2004, 11:21 AM
from what i hear,that frolicle test can detect back trace's as far as 3month's,so if that's the case you should be o'kay,but if you don't want to take any chance's you might want to try a method (that i've never used myself)that's supposed to work,wash you're scalp with clarifying shampoo,work up a good lather,and use a medium heat hair dryer on your lathered hair for about 15 minute's,then rinse out,do this a least 3 hour's or less before the test....good luck....bonbon

shellief
03-21-2004, 04:00 PM
from what i hear,that frolicle test can detect back trace's as far as 3month's,so if that's the case you should be o'kay,but if you don't want to take any chance's you might want to try a method (that i've never used myself)that's supposed to work,wash you're scalp with clarifying shampoo,work up a good lather,and use a medium heat hair dryer on your lathered hair for about 15 minute's,then rinse out,do this a least 3 hour's or less before the test....good luck....bonbon

ive ben using aloe rid but i didnt know about the dryer method thanks ill try it

david420
04-15-2004, 12:48 AM
if u no longer smoke, or havent for a while, go out and get a hair cut. short. lol. most of the weed chemicals will be in the bits of hair that were growing when u were smoking i figure, just lop that off and use ur shampoo maybe it'll work

bonbon
04-16-2004, 07:56 AM
actually it's the "root frolicle" thats analyzed,they contain "fat" cells....bonbon :confused:

david420
04-19-2004, 12:51 AM
ru sure? i thought they make the timeline from the hair.. where the pot biproducts r located in it... idunno

ChronicSmoke187
04-19-2004, 11:30 PM
i heard myself dat hair test can come back to at least 5 monthes,but if u dont really smoke much din u might be ok,if u smoked in the past 2 or 3 monthes then u should shave all your hair off your body.If it is a real important drug test,they will take hait from anywhere on your body.

david420
04-22-2004, 11:38 PM
hair test is hella acurate tho.. if u smoked whithin the time that they can detect back to they'll know

joker121
04-25-2004, 03:21 AM
well, I know that they do test for pot in the fat ceels, b/c it can stay in there for up to six months max, but six months is only rare case methinks.