PDA

View Full Version : they end of a long week

NowhereMan
03-19-2004, 05:11 PM
this is what i started on yesterday

and i feel good even still
took half 20 mg oxycotin for pian
then smoked up a jiont so it dont make me sick(ulcers sux)
then smoked some hash and took a xanax to make me relax and kicked back smoke me a small bowl of opium,
and RESTED

today im 10 days from bring 40
and im starting early on the party

yaw invited
peace

so far its just me and cat
he likes weed

smokey
05-02-2004, 02:15 PM
lol z tht one fuckin mean lookin cat

Thepurplem0nkey
05-02-2004, 08:31 PM
Nowhereman,
Out of curiosity, how do you smoke your hash? On my last visit to the motherland, AKA Amsterdam, some hash managed to follow me home into the US from at sacred place. I usualy smoke it by itself, in a nice glass pipe, and one or two hits will f me up big time. If I put some on weed, it usualy f's me up TOO much, and I cant move, which I personaly don't like. Of course, in Amsterdam, the custom there is to get about 2-3 grams of nice hash for around 15-20 bucks total, roll it pu into a nice fat snake, and put it in the joint you are rolling. MMMMMM, wow that will knock you on your a$$ X_X Wish I had enough to spare to do that again!!!!!
-PM

JeffJFromKCMO
05-14-2004, 02:55 AM
heres my plan. take 3 vicodin, smoke 2 joints and drink ten beers.

Thepurplem0nkey
05-14-2004, 08:17 PM
WOW. If I may add to that, after indulging in the vicodin, joints and beer....play some unreal 2004 or counterstrike 2 X_X
-PM

NowhereMan
05-25-2004, 05:02 AM
lol z tht one fuckin mean lookin cat
check out this

Researchers at conference in Charlottesville are talking about new developments.
Still being studied: a "pot patch" that would deliver the active ingredients in marijuana through a skin patch for patients who are prescribed medical marijuana. Also in development: alternative delivery methods for therapeutic marijuana, such as a marijuana vaporizer and a marijuana-based spray squirted under the tongue.

None has made it to the market and that, medical-marijuana advocates say, is a tragedy for patients who could benefit from the medically proven, pain-dulling and appetite-increasing effects of cannabis

http://www.cannabisnews.com/news/thread18892.shtml

spray me
haha

NowhereMan
05-25-2004, 05:05 AM
Nowhereman,
Out of curiosity, how do you smoke your hash? On my last visit to the motherland, AKA Amsterdam, some hash managed to follow me home into the US from at sacred place. I usualy smoke it by itself, in a nice glass pipe, and one or two hits will f me up big time. If I put some on weed, it usualy f's me up TOO much, and I cant move, which I personaly don't like. Of course, in Amsterdam, the custom there is to get about 2-3 grams of nice hash for around 15-20 bucks total, roll it pu into a nice fat snake, and put it in the joint you are rolling. MMMMMM, wow that will knock you on your a$$ X_X Wish I had enough to spare to do that again!!!!!
-PMif i have a big chunk
i scrape it off with a razor blade and add just enough weed to make jiont
burns slow and easy

but i crumble and smoke in bowl mostly

just how much younhave you personally dont like
i take a toke

haha
or two
peace