PDA

View Full Version : Sumner MMJ social club

mmj98390
04-02-2009, 04:21 PM
I am a mmj patient in Sumner Wa & wish to meet others in my area. I have my own source of medicine, but I am looking to create a mmj social activities group for weight loss & wellness. I have spinal damage & nerve pain & every pound I lose lessens the severity of the spasms.

I am unemployed right now so I have days open. The weather is getting nice so lets motivate each other a bit this spring

Email me = [email protected]

Dreadscale
04-03-2009, 01:03 AM
I am a mmj patient in Sumner Wa & wish to meet others in my area. I have my own source of medicine, but I am looking to create a mmj social activities group for weight loss & wellness. I have spinal damage & nerve pain & every pound I lose lessens the severity of the spasms.

I am unemployed right now so I have days open. The weather is getting nice so lets motivate each other a bit this spring

Email me = [email protected]

If you don't send you email address to mmj98390.

Just send your name, address, and SSN to,

[email protected]

Thanks for your participation!!

SORRY THAT WAS SARCASM!!! Send no one here your information, of any kind!

Stay Legal, Be Safe !!!

mmj98390
04-03-2009, 01:34 AM
after 13 years online I get tired of all the fucking idiots on the net. I was hoping a mmj board would be better.

OK Dreadscale put your bullshit spouting mouth to the test & come have coffee with me & see for yourself if I am a fed or you can meet me at OPRC & i will get you nice & vaped.

god i hate people sometimes....

Dreadscale
04-03-2009, 01:45 AM
mmj98390

I made no insinuation or statement you were a fed!!!

I believe I posted a fictitious e-mail address.

Either way, I don't feel people would be well advised to send any information to any E-Mail they see posted here!
I'm sorry if I offended you, but I believe you used poor judgment posting your E-Mail!!

But That's Just ME!!