PDA

View Full Version : Please help me keep my cat out of my sack!!

Stonermom18
03-22-2009, 07:09 PM
I do NOT agree with forcing animals to smoke, and am highly against it, but i have a 1yr old intacted male tabby named Rudy, who will do ANYTHING to get into my weed! i have hid it, put it in a can,(then he would dig in the ashtrays and knock them over), and even put him in another room when we leave. How do i keep spending time with my special friend but keep him out of my smoke?

TheSmokingMonkey
04-23-2009, 01:13 AM
glass jar.

my dog likes to share my medicinal coconut oil and the glass jar (the kind you use for home canning, with a tight-sealing lid) works great.

stonerreakinhvk
04-23-2009, 10:41 AM
if u doo get the glass jar... remember ur cats gonna jump... low places probably best or in a sliding drawer is good too

viridis
04-26-2009, 12:26 AM
Grow him some catnip!!

Glass jars would be the best way to keep your medicine stored anyways and agree that will keep the cat out the best :rasta:

~viridis~

headshake
04-26-2009, 01:31 AM
one of my cats chews on my plants any chance she gets. so what i do is give her an occasional fan leaf if she is good!

so my suggestion is maybe offer up a little "sacrifice" to your pal.

on the show manswers on spiketv they said that you CAN smoke catnip and that it causes hallucinations, something else and possibly vomitting.

there are actually a lot of different things that you can smoke for a "high". nutmeg being one.

-shake