PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Humboldt co, what should i expect?

TacoWOO
03-21-2009, 07:53 AM
I live in Ga right now, but once my lease ends at the end of april im going out to eureka to stay a few months with one of my aunts and test the waters. Im tired of the south and all the uptight ppl in it, always prying into your business and such. Im hoping to find a more relaxed and care free way of life, but im a little nervous about what i will actually find out there. Any one who lives in the area, if you could tell me what all goes on out there that would be greatly appreciated! A few questions, are there many head shops ( i wanna blow glass, so im hoping to find a job in a smoke shop), also im 19 and am curious as to what kind of activities there are to do out there because so far all ive found online is golf courses, some cruise, and redwoods. I really like music so any places that throw parties or concerts would be helpful to know about since im not really going to know any one, but am very social. Thanks!

TheXFactor
04-07-2009, 08:33 PM
lol, im in the same boat.. try and go through face book and find somone u know out there. im going to meet up with a friend of mine in santa cruz so i hope it goes well.

Theres plenty of music out there. Try and get out there for 4/20

i wish i could but the friend i talked to said, norcal is where u want to be for chill people.. as for bud and stuff, no one cares, so whos going to enforce it.. if u swimming in a school of fish the odds off you getting in trouble are even lower than jaywalking. soo, do the math.. but thats kinda how it is everywhere. u just need to b stupid to get in trouble.

the image reaper
04-07-2009, 09:37 PM
Humboldt State University at Arcata, you should find like-minded friends there :jointsmile: