PDA

View Full Version : A good way to legalize Cannabis

Creeper
03-20-2005, 04:10 AM
You Know what people, I thought of a good way to have congress deeply consider legalizing Cannabis...almost force them to. See what we would have to do is get 50,000 people or so together and all meet at Washington D.C., and go to the nations capitol sit down have some smoke, drink some wine, and refuse to leave untill it is legalized. I mean, what are they going to do to 50,000 people? Arrest us all..they cant, its a peaceful protest, the only thing illegal would be the smoking, but like I said..they cant arrest us all. We could ask congress to decriminalize it, make growing illegal without a permit, sell the cannabis in only certain areas, and make a certain amount that you are allowed to posses without being penalized, like an ounce. These are just my thoughts, I think it might work. :)

Creeper
03-22-2005, 03:04 AM
I guess I aint gettin the love of any replies.....lol

dazedandcontributing
03-22-2005, 03:21 AM
you have the right mind set but everything needs a leader you want it to happen i know ill go but the thing is the millitary would be called in because they would say it was a threat to the nations capital so i sugggest that you do it in a state that already is kind of ok with it like oregon or california just a thought

mellowman420
03-22-2005, 03:06 PM
it will never be legal, unless wew have some totally different in charge which will not happen. just worry about us being like canada and de-crimalize it that is what should happen. i don't think should legal i believe too much pot would lead to the same problems as with alcohol and people would be doing weed in public places. Kids do weed at to young an age already. but i do believe that the penalities for smoking it are way to intense. pot heads are not criminals they just like a little high now and then and i believe weed only helps your mind not hurts it. pray they pass that bill to de criminalize the sticky icky

dazedandcontributing
03-22-2005, 05:04 PM
its not decrimanilized here it was for a summer but then they went back on there verdict but legalization is the way to go and in any democrocy it is what the people want get them on ur side and you can change whatever you want if you wanted bush to where a too too he would if you got enough people to vote yes lol peace and kepp fighting for decrim and legalization eventually he will give you one

Chug350
03-24-2005, 08:25 PM
f that i garenttee theyd nerve gas us or sumthing

Creeper
03-25-2005, 03:27 AM

No way man....imagine how the American public would react if our government used chemical weapons on their own people. I could almost gaurantee that if that were to happen, whoever was responsible for the attack would be immediatley ousted from power, within a week. The media is a very strong tool, and theyd eat that shit up like starving hienas(prolly not spelled correctly)in a meat factory.

Euphoric
03-25-2005, 06:26 AM
sounds good to me.

NowhereMan
03-25-2005, 01:50 PM

and thats why we have the RIGHT to BEAR ARMS
so when and if the nerve gas some of us
the rest can shoot them fuckers for doing it

only way weed id to be legal is by CHANGING THE DUMASS LAWS
to do so you must tell your legislators plian and simple by way of VOTES

america is about votes
it takes money for votes
sadly

peace

dazedandcontributing
03-25-2005, 06:48 PM
well said nowhereman and to add something about one of creepers post.there is always someone they can pin the blame on do you think they care if one police cheif looses his job he will just get a higher ranked job for taking the hit and someone would replace him like you said in a week but i dont think they would use nerve gas inside a city so think more like a mass arrest and they could do it its happened before not with 50 000 preople but 10 000 i believe

hollowsoul256
03-29-2005, 06:15 AM
I think the idea is brilliant and when I thought of it once I was sealed, I'm trying to gather permanent e-mails or numbers, contacts to notify in a few years and they should gather contacts and when the time comes. activate this tree and all teh smokers will gather.

Unfortunately the national guard has killed many americans. Our government doesn't hesitate, and now with satan in power our biggest problem is that he IS big brother. He does what he wants while the parents are watching because he knows it will already be done and the parents can't take it back, so there's nothing for them to do.

Kid Dynamite
03-29-2005, 09:16 AM
No way man....imagine how the American public would react if our government used chemical weapons on their own people. I could almost gaurantee that if that were to happen, whoever was responsible for the attack would be immediatley ousted from power, within a week. The media is a very strong tool, and theyd eat that shit up like starving hienas(prolly not spelled correctly)in a meat factory.

haha buddy you must be joking. No-one gives a damn when america uses chemical weapons on other countries people, whos gonna care if they do it to there own. I think your a little misguided as to the morality of your nation.

Trychs
03-29-2005, 02:58 PM

Wouldn't the U.S media be likely to report a sit down protest pretty biasedly against the stoners though? If that happened in the U.K the Beeb would be going on about junkies and terrorist threats and all sorts. We get plenty of scare stories about smoke over this side of the pond in the mainstream media but if anything positive comes out it doesn't get reported at all.
I would have thought that it was the same in the U.S too and with cannabis being competition for the cotton, paper and pharmaceutical industries as well as being able to feed the world with its seeds theres bog all chance of it ever being allowed anyway. :(