PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about a medical sativa any suggestions

5thHorseMan
03-08-2009, 06:03 PM
Alright I've heard that sativa's are a good smoke for people that got somewhere to be and stuff to do. Right now I'm trying to plan out a possible grow, only for my personal use, and I wanna make sure I cover all bases before I start anything. It'll be indoor, and I figure I'll try to do a perpetual harvest with four maybe five plants in various stages.

First off, I need a strain that let deal with some chronic leg and back pain, it's not serious, just enough that I take Tylenol regularly.

Secondly, no couch lock, couch lock is great for some people, but I don't know maybe its ADHD, maybe my standards for TV are too high, but I just can't abide by couch lock.

Yield, I plan to stay under the state's mmj limits, just to help reduce visibility, and because my needs don't require me to have so much to get the most benefit.

A strain that permits routine fuckups, I'm away everyday, and likely won't be able to check the plant as routinely as prudence would call for, so I need a strain that will tolerant of my screw ups.

And if anyone has tips for how to grow sativa's specifically, the kind of nutes, lights and watering schedule they like feel free to say as much.