PDA

View Full Version : where is there, cos i dont know

the happy chappie
03-19-2005, 04:43 PM
hi all,
well i was gonna start this thread, with a few questions that have been puzzerling me, .............. but now i have got my self a little to stoned, ooops !!!!! sorry for wasting ya time people, shame it was a good question, that i aint seen posted before, ............. have you ever heard the saying i am gonna get there one day, where is there, is there a place called there, if so where is it, i have read some books by a fella that started with nothing , then built an empire and become a multi milloinaire, then had it all taken away from him by his mrs , his books were something to do with the subject, anyway it sort of enlightend me, i even started to look for it, it sent me on some kinda spiritual journey to try and find the real me, he states in his writings that there is here, well if there is here, why cant i grasp it and see for myself that i am there, i know i have all that i want so realy there is know need to get there, yet i feel i am nowhere nere there, emmm sounds cranky but its true, if there is here where is here, ohhh poo can anyone make sence of what i mean.............. help me i am mad