PDA

View Full Version : moving to ca.

menstown
03-04-2009, 11:51 PM
hi. I am moveing around palm springs ca. to get help. I have two heart valves implanted in my heart four years ago. Who should I talk with to help me with geting settled around palm springs ca. with medical marijuana.

painretreat
03-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Currently there are 7 dispensaries (as of yesterday) open in that area. You can call one and they will tell you who the docs are in that area. Check the NORML site for that area (I think it is done by zip code) and find a doc. S.A.F.E. access; one or both words, I forgot. Phone MAPP at (760) 799-2055 (may expect a call back 2 u) and ask. There was a city council meeting there last night regarding the quantity of dispensaries that will be allowed in that area and it was tabled for another time. These issue's are pretty hot right now in CA.

Good luck in your adjustment and hope all goes well. Living down there near the Cochella VAlley (of agriculture)! :jointsmile:

8182KSKUSH
03-05-2009, 08:00 PM
PR is a wealth of practical and useful information. He knows his shit, you would do well to listen to him.:thumbsup: He has his finger on the pulse of MMJ out here in the IE. Sorry had to jump in, couldn't rep you lol!

the image reaper
03-05-2009, 09:07 PM
PR is a wealth of practical and useful information. He knows his shit, you would do well to listen to him.:thumbsup: He has his finger on the pulse of MMJ out here in the IE. Sorry had to jump in, couldn't rep you lol!

yeah, but 'he' ain't hung worth a damn :D

menstown
03-05-2009, 10:12 PM
thanks. I will try that number and hope they can help me with my move there. I also hope they can help with realtor to find me a nice place .My wife left me after 31 years so I am packing up and moving that way to make a new life and meet other people who need the same help as me.

8182KSKUSH
03-06-2009, 12:41 AM

LOL, I don''t know how you know this, don't want to know! My name is paul and that's between y'all! LOL:D

painretreat
03-06-2009, 10:23 AM

I/R nice to see you getting back to your ole funny sense of humor!!! lol ! :jointsmile: