PDA

View Full Version : i have the cash.. i can't find the right doctor

MsRandilyn
03-03-2009, 09:04 PM
I have quite the run around trying to find a doctor so I can get a refferal to the thc foundation in Denver. I have my old doctors files but they aren't within the last 3 years. I was looking for a doctor that might travel to Grand Junction. If not then I'm definately willing to drive to the Denver area. Also the thc foundation mentioned something about needing 6 months of current doctor notes? Does anybody know what that means? I appreciate it.....:what:

TeKNiQUE
03-04-2009, 06:49 AM
Also the thc foundation mentioned something about needing 6 months of current doctor notes?
I think they mean the doctor records that prove you have the condition your applying for the MMJ card for.
Thats my best bet :hippy:

As far as a doctor traveling for you.
Highly unlikley.
You live in Grand Junction?
I am not familiarized with the dispensaries in Grand Junction.
I don't think there are any?
You might have to drive some way to get what you need.

OR

When you do figure it out. and IF you get your license
You could look into this

If you are a REGISTERED Medical Marijuana Patient in Colorado
I am willing to talk about options to bring meds to the western slope.
Contact me and we can discuss possible options.
We are located in Denver and will consider traveling to the western slope.
email: [email protected]

GOGREEN09
04-27-2009, 03:32 PM
Hey well I don't know of any traveling Dr. Either but there are a couple Dr.s in Denver and 1 in Ft Collins Colorado. But I also wanted you to know if you go to Medical Marijuana is an Alternative Medicine - Home (http://www.naturesmedicine420.com) there are some helpful links, and We will help you obtain a Dr. Call Us @ 970.461.2811. Tu-S:hippy:at 11-6