PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Will the government assault on MMJ continue?

Hypomaniac
03-01-2009, 07:47 PM
With the new presidential administration in office. Will MMJ or MJ continue to see the ramped up assault, from such colaborating agencies like the DEA, CAMP, sheriffs office and so forth. Within the emerald triangle area? For the upcoming 2009+ seasons to come. Yes or No + thoughts and view points.

painretreat
03-02-2009, 03:37 AM
Yes, I do believe the raids will continue!

Why, not everyone can really understand the rules and regs to operate safely. One's within the regs will do well. Others, may not. As, one of the raids in L.A. last year was due to an employee selling out the back door to DEA agents! Probably, no random closures, however, they can still get a good bust from time to time. If dispensary plays by the rules and make their employees, they should be o.k.!!

As far as I am concerned, I have not seen anything in writing. If something happends to Obama, my question is: How long until they close them down? PR:hippy: :rastasmoke:

Hypomaniac
03-07-2009, 10:00 PM
I found this tasty little tid bit. I would love to disagree with you Painretreat. However sadly I reluctantly have to I guess. So anyways have a listen. It kinda gives you an idea what maybe in store for us I guess.

http://www.radio4all.net:8080/files/[email protected]/1197-1-allman_interview_8-26-08.mp3

veggii
03-15-2009, 01:39 AM
the official white house admin staff says:
they do not support the legalization of marijuana~
not what obama said before we voted huh damn were suckers:(

Hypomaniac
03-15-2009, 06:11 PM
Yes the new administration does not support full decriminalization and legaliztion. However Obama doesnt see the need to waste millions of dollars on underminding and circumventing state laws. (e.g.) DEA club raids and so forth. So Im wondering does that mean that the DEA and other federal agencies wont be participating in the annual Emerald Triangle sweep???
I say leave mom and pop ops alone, and go after the cartels that are destroying, polluting, and waging destruction of our national forests.:apachecopter:

frostymcfailure
03-19-2009, 09:02 AM
Havent you guys heard eric holder?
YouTube - US Attorney General Eric Holder: Ending Medical Marijuana Raids now US Policy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjZeW2fcQHM) cali will be left alone but the feds doosched one of the coolest growers their right before this dude came on. Chances are they okied it in the first place. Obama & bush are owned by the same people anyway, makes no difference who the puppet is. :hippy:

painretreat
03-22-2009, 07:46 AM
I no longer believe the gov't will bother the person that is a legit grower for medical purpose's: Because, it has been put on paper and signed now!!! I definitely believe they will leave legit dispensaries/collective's alone for sure. Unless, they are doing something not provided for in the State Law.

Los Angeles County made it very clear they will continue to watch and make sure the local laws are enforced! I would continue to be cautious, maybe even more so. Nothing like a wolf in sheep clothing! PR:hippy:

thedeadone
03-22-2009, 03:17 PM
and who sighned it? if I may ask painretret.

the image reaper
03-22-2009, 07:31 PM
and who sighned it? if I may ask painretret.

I haven't heard anything about 'signed papers', either ... so far, just Eric Holder 'double-talk', that can easily be denied, reversed, and ignored :(

medpotcrisis
07-23-2009, 04:29 PM
There's no assault of Medical Marijuana. Hopefully we'll continue to see further "assault" of illegal activities (drug dealing operations, wholesale profiteering, outrageous $$$ in the name of 'compassion') or any of the other parasites from the stoner movement that have hijacked medical marijuana in the state of California.