PDA

View Full Version : New here and unemployeed

adamkatt
02-26-2009, 09:52 AM
Hi all. I live in sacramento, used to live downtown sac but due to my unemployment i now live with parents again.

Yes i am George Cantstandya, but im not balding!

Anyways i used to be in banking was fired from that(too much sick time).
Since then i dont know what to do with myself. Have always been a firm supporter of freeing the weed. Well my point is where do i need to look for a possible job in the medicinal pop industry.

Tried googling local wanted ads then started thinking it might not be that easy to find listings for this type of job either as a delievery boy or over the counter person.

Anyways i found this board and thought id ask here.

I hope that wasnt too winded of a first post!

Adamkatt

Lanietheberner
02-28-2009, 07:08 AM
I haven't heard of this maybe someone lese has heard of the

"medicinal pop industry.....?"

No wonder you can't find a job, maybe the soda industry is not the place for you!:jointsmile:

Best in luck with the job search!

leadmagnet
02-28-2009, 08:01 AM
Funny stuff. Reminds me of the rookie undercover cops all dressed the role and trying to make buys but while wearing wingtips. Opps.

adamkatt
03-04-2009, 05:13 AM
Well i dont see a damn edit button(yeah i typed that half awake thinking it was a good idea)... sooo let me try again, Do LEGAL pot distribution shops even have listings for jobs....

I dont expect help from this post either.......

adamkatt
03-04-2009, 05:14 AM
Funny stuff. Reminds me of the rookie undercover cops all dressed the role and trying to make buys but while wearing wingtips. Opps.

Soo your saying i should be a cop instead??? Or do you just normally troll these boards?

the image reaper
03-04-2009, 03:13 PM
no judgement here, but it seems odd someone with a banking background, would desire a 'lackey' minimum-wage job ... obviously, dispensary positions, (a nowhere job in my opinion), would be filled by the owner's friends, etc., they wouldn't have to advertise for positions ... you would have a LOT more career opportunities, if you started flipping burgers at McDonalds ... at least, you could work your way up to Manager, and maybe even get to wear the 'Ronald McDonald' costume :yippee:

FourTwenty4Life
03-04-2009, 05:19 PM
no judgement here, but it seems odd someone with a banking background, would desire a 'lackey' minimum-wage job ... obviously, dispensary positions, (a nowhere job in my opinion), would be filled by the owner's friends, etc., they wouldn't have to advertise for positions ... you would have a LOT more career opportunities, if you started flipping burgers at McDonalds ... at least, you could work your way up to Manager, and maybe even get to wear the 'Ronald McDonald' costume :yippee:

:giggity::vap_smiley::rastabanna::postgood::S2:

Ludean
03-06-2009, 08:29 PM
I see distribution, delivery options in the magazines. How does one get started?
Have driven all over No. calif locating legal shops

adamkatt
03-17-2009, 05:57 AM
I see distribution, delivery options in the magazines. How does one get started?
Have driven all over No. calif locating legal shops

Im starting to think this is secret info, either that or I think we are parked man...

bestgreenthumb
03-17-2009, 11:16 AM
yeah your right its secret info that you will not obtain piggy,burn in hell,lol:thumbsup:

veggii
03-22-2009, 10:11 PM
if you look hard enough you can find the info you seek, it might be in oakland,ca .. :thumbsup:
you must get a degree for this type work "hint" get it?

:hippy: :hippy: :hippy: :hippy: :hippy:

Medicaldelivery
03-23-2009, 09:50 PM
Why don't people start training in the medical marijuana industry. There are schools that offer education like Oaksterdam.

I took those classes and they were great, medical cannabis is definitely the new hot business. Check it out (http://sites.google.com/site/420college/).

painretreat
03-24-2009, 04:40 AM
Good luck getting a job! PR

Rusty Trichome
03-24-2009, 01:58 PM
I doubt they hire off the street. I know I would be leery of handing the keys to my cannabis dispensary, to an unknown. Not that I'm paranoid...but I'm not stupid, either. :thumbsup:

Stop by a few locations, and get to know the managers. Let them know about your banking experience, and remind them it's nearing tax time. Might lead to better results than sitting on your ass dreaming about the 'perfect' job running a cash register and selling pot.

Good luck, though. :jointsmile:

Hypomaniac
03-25-2009, 04:08 AM
if you started flipping burgers at McDonalds ... at least, you could work your way up to Manager, and maybe even get to wear the 'Ronald McDonald' costume

Damn that made me laugh HARD. You put a smile back on my face. I needed that. Thankyou.