PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Wake-N-Bake!

Humboldt215
02-22-2009, 03:36 PM
What a weekend! swap'd out a bunch of dirt gettn ready to throw sum more clones in a veg area and doing the morning melt with sum Trash & SnowBud!

So get the coffee going & fire up a bowl.. its sun-day

headshake
02-22-2009, 03:40 PM
i'm about to go do some work on the ladies as well. and i'll be building a hydro bucket today too!

i like to wake-n-bake, but i don't usually take the coffee. sometimes though, and if i do, i'll drink and smoke at the same time.

-shake

cannakeeper
02-22-2009, 04:43 PM
That caffein shit will kill you.lol So will the shit that looks like it was taken from a compost pile that I gotta burn till my bitches give it up. Not much into the wake n bake wit dat shit.

GoldenGraham84
02-22-2009, 04:56 PM
coffee then bud when i awake? you just nailed exactly what i did today. and yeah, the caffeine might not be the best thing for me, but who the hell wants to live past 60, max? :p

415plus5
02-22-2009, 08:03 PM
I dont have any plants to attend to, sadly,

but wake up, smoke a few bowls, tv and a bowl of cereal on a comfy couch isnt bad at all.

SwanBuds
03-02-2009, 05:13 PM
coffee then bud when i awake? you just nailed exactly what i did today. and yeah, the caffeine might not be the best thing for me, but who the hell wants to live past 60, max? :p

I never thought I would make it past 50! What a miracle, now I am Golden! Love me or don't, whatever! Now I am thinkin' "Why did I beat myself so badly when I was young and seemingly immortal?" At least I saved my lungs for better things, things I do not want to ever be without!

Finally got the kids out, and I am back to my passion, little green things. Now I can honestly call myself a PROPOGATOR!!! I propogate! I got lots of little propogations ready for homes of their very own. Any interest please contact me. I am gearing up for the pre-Spring Rush for the Outdoor peeps. I have been doing my homework, and I am ready for your orders now.

Current Strains include: Blue God, Flying Dutchman (what a sleeper! I just harvested one, and it's my new favorite strain!) , Jack Flash, Purple Cream and Kush, GranDiddy Purps, Somango, Headband, Sour Deisel, Mr. Nice, and more coming. Donations only for patients and caretakers.

Stella

Everything I write in this forum is quite possibly BullShite, so don't remember anything you read. You wont' anyway, cause you're a pot-hed or you wouldn't be here, and if you are not and are anyway, you shouldn't be, so get out!

415plus5
03-03-2009, 07:15 PM
how about a tuesday wake an bake. i got this stuff called red skunk and is quite incredible.

Humboldt215
03-07-2009, 02:17 PM
lets not forget saturdays.. and the coffee is goin!

mmm trash & snow to wake up.. think its time for a nap if the coffee does not kick in soon :jointsmile:

Humboldt215
03-07-2009, 02:20 PM
how about a tuesday wake an bake. i got this stuff called red skunk and is quite incredible.

oohh.. SKUNK!! I havent had any of that in awhile.

veggii
03-14-2009, 01:53 AM
oohh.. SKUNK!! I havent had any of that in awhile.

ya me either :mad:

damn:thumbsup: youve been gone fo a bit ! thought you got snactched up by them dogs rollin thru last yr, good to see ya al'rit

the image reaper
03-19-2009, 05:59 PM
STELLA ... STELLA !!!! ... sorry, just having a Brando flashback :S2: (showing my age) :D

SheCutEmDown
03-20-2009, 12:24 AM
I one time saw a competition to see who could yell Stella the best. The guy who won, brought a small toilet out, sat down and began yelling Stella like he was out of toilet paper. Everyone laughed so hard.