PDA

View Full Version : best dispensary for bulk(oz)

evasive
02-19-2009, 09:14 AM
hey guys, I am looking for a dispensary that gives discounts for bulk. Like an oz or so. I'm in santa cruz, but I'm willing to drive a bit. Saving money is the key. It looks like Harborside in Oakland seems to be an option.

Any other suggestions?

I wish green cross delivered to me :(

thanks

west coast style
02-20-2009, 06:32 PM
Harborside is really, really expensive. I don't think they give price breaks for ounces. You may want to hit up Purple Elephant in Alameda, Blue Sky in Oakland. Or trying going to some SF clubs like Divinity Tree or Grass Roots.

How much were you willing to spend?

evasive
02-20-2009, 07:32 PM
thanks, I'll check those places. I don't know, somewhere close to 300. I am still fairly new to all this, just trying to figure out a few things. I like my local dispensary(scpc), but it is also super expensive.:wtf:

MPLSweedman
02-21-2009, 04:15 AM
grow it yourself homey, rock bottom prices, just do 2 or 3 plants for personals, you wont runout if you do it right

evasive
02-27-2009, 04:54 AM
grow it yourself homey, rock bottom prices, just do 2 or 3 plants for personals, you wont runout if you do it right

ugh, I will eventually. I live an apartment with a tough landlord. :mad:

evasive
02-27-2009, 05:09 AM
Just in case anyone else is interested. I stopped at Grass roots today. They had ounces from 270-340. Seemed like a pretty good selection and everyone working was cool. I'm going to check out a few more places, but I'll be going back there.