PDA

View Full Version : Dominicana

Shovelhandle
12-20-2008, 03:27 AM
Just spent 8 days on the beach in the Dominican Republic. Mighty fine weather, especially compared to northern New England right now, whoa!
I was all set to carry a stash into the country but I looked at their laws... and reports of their prison system. So I said fuck it and had a week to lower my tolerance (didn't work much. <g>) Talked to a guy selling jewelry on the beach and he said that the the strict sentences for even a joint were 'sometimes' and that he could score me some. I passed, when we were in Tortola, BVI in 2006 one of our kids scored some real duff weed, LOL. So I couldn't see paying anything for that shit. Anyway, the vacation was perfect in every way, but it's great to be home, smoking a fatty.

Spoke with a pretty young girl from Scotland (17 year old, a minor in our countries) who went to DR to visit her grandparents. When she got to customs they took all her shit, threw her in jail, telling her that her Passport and all were phoney! No kind of due process. She finally got to call her father who had to get a lawyer to spring her! She said the cops would pull in prostitutes and let them out after banging them. She was very scared at that point. In jail she was given no blanket or any covers and got sick. When she was released she then she had her handbag ripped from her as she walked the street. She hates DR and hates the people, says that they are all evil and just want to take your stuff.

So, one thumbs up, one thumbs down for the Dominican Republic You decided.