PDA

View Full Version : Scinntific Law

Giant Leprechaun0619
03-17-2005, 06:51 PM
I am throwing a rally to sign a petition if you want to attend meet me at 4:20pm on April 20, at the Earl Campbell building at 1100 Commerce St Dallas TX 75242.
This goes with a 5th amendment defense.
Scientific process of law. Through a scientific experiment

Hypothesis = what is stated in the legislative bill = If A+B then C
A = Nature of accusation = essential characteristics =
TX Controlled Substance Act is TX penal code 481.001 - 481.205,
not being TX penal code 481.062 - 481.063 Exemptions
while doing (action) TX penal code 481.120 Possession - 481.121 Delivery
with marijuana (property)
B = Cause of accusation = actions taken by defense = doing penal code 481.120 possession and or 481.121 delivery.
C = Accusation = outcome or result =
Controlled Substance Act is TX penal code 481.001 - 481.205,

Experiment = Control = Accusation Statement =
Controlled Substance Act is TX penal code 481.001 - 481.205,
Variable = what really happened in this case =
TX Controlled Substance Act is TX penal code 481.001 - 481.205,
while doing (action) TX penal code 481.120 Possession and / or 481.121 Delivery
Outcome or Result = C = Accusation
If control A+B=C, and if the variable A+B=outcome, are the same 100% of the time, then it is law.

? = Is the accusation of exemptions, the same as the accusation possession?
No, then double jeopardy occurs and / or self-incrimination will occur.

? = Is the accusation of possession, the same as the accusation delivery?

? = Is the accusation of delivery, the same as the accusation of not receiving remuneration?

? = Is the accusation of marijuana, the same as the accusation of schedule 1?

If the Nature, the Cause, and the Accusation, are not the same,
then double jeopardy occurs and / or self-incrimination will occur.

If the control Nature and the Cause, and the variable Nature and Cause, are not the same, then double jeopardy occurs and / or self incrimination will occur

If the Nature is not the same as the Cause, then double jeopardy occurs and / or self-incrimination will occur.

I am throwing a rally to sign a petition if you want to attend meet me at 4:20pm on April 20, at the Earl Campbell building at 1100 Commerce St Dallas TX 75242. My Link to Your Freedom!!!
The United States Bill of Rights broken into Yes / No Questions.
http://www.geocities.com/giantleprechaun619/Freedom.html

10th Amendment
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the State, are reserved to the State respectively, or the people."

10.1 "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution,"
? = Was the power directly given to the Federal government by the Constitution? No, the right to property and Liberty are given to the people.

10.2 "nor prohibited by it to the State,"
? = Is TX penal code 481.120 possession 481.121 delivery prohibited by the State? Yes, so the State does not have the right to 481.120 possession or 481.121 delivery, and the State does not have the right to violate TX penal code 481.120 possession 481.121 delivery to get the evidence to the court room.

10.3"are reserved to the State respectively, or the people."
? = Is the right given to the people? Yes, the right to property is given to the people. (see 4th Amendment)

If the right is not given to the Federal government by the Constitution, nor prohibited by the State, then the power is given the State, if it is not given to the people.
Remember all State and Federal representatives are the people as well, and All people were created Equal.

Definitions
Self-incrimination; Incrimination of oneself, especially by one's own testimony in a criminal prosecution.
Innocence; The state, quality, or virtue of being innocent, as: Guiltlessness of a specific legal crime or offense.
Innocence; The state, quality, or virtue of being innocent, as: Guiltlessness of a specific legal crime or offense.
Double; Composed of two unlike parts; dual: a double meaning; a double role for an actor. Something increased twofold.
Jeopardy; Law A defendant's risk or danger of conviction when put on trial.
Act; The process of doing or performing something:
Possession; The act or fact of possessing. Something owned or possessed.
Delivery; The act of transferring to another. Law A formal act of transferring ownership of property to another: delivery of a deed
Law; The body of rules and principles governing the affairs of a community and enforced by a political authority; a legal system:
[U]Scientific Method; The principles and empirical processes of discovery and demonstration considered characteristic of or necessary for scientific investigation, generally involving the observation of phenomena, the formulation of a hypothesis concerning the phenomena, experimentation to demonstrate the truth or falseness of the hypothesis, and a conclusion that validates or modifies the hypothesis.
Guilt; Law Culpability for a crime or lesser breach of regulations that carries a legal penalty. [url]http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/guilt

I am throwing a rally to sign a petition if you want to attend meet me at 4:20pm on April 20, at the Earl Campbell building at 1100 Commerce St Dallas TX 75242. My Link to Your Freedom!!!
Some of the Answers for Texas Controlled Substance Laws.
http://www.geocities.com/giantleprechaun619/freedom2.html

Giant Leprechaun0619
03-24-2005, 01:33 AM
Accusation = Controlled Substance Act is, not being Exemptions, while doing (action) Possession / Delivery, with property (marijuana).

In the part of the Accusation of not being an Exemption, is there a process of judging wither or not the defendant fits into the range of question? Yes, there is an process of jeopardy#1. When you make this process of judgment do you have to take any evidence from me in order to make this judgment? Yes, I must give up incriminating evidence to prove that I am not an Exemption. Did the defendant do this Act? If no, than the defendant must be found not guilty. This Act of Exemptions there is a process of judgment (jeopardy #1), and the prosecution must use self-incriminating evidence to prove the defendant is not an Exemption. Is this Act one of Public Danger? No, there is no Public Danger in not being an Exemption.

In the part of the Accusation of Possession, is there a process of judging wither or not the defendant posses the property in question? Yes, there is an process of jeopardy#2 to see if the defendant did or did not. When you make this process of judgment do you have to take any evidence from the defendant in order to make this judgment? Yes, I must give up incriminating evidence (search is a process of self-incrimination) to prove that the defendant did or did not Possess the property in question. Did the defendant do this Act? If no, than the defendant must be found not guilty. In this Act of Possession there is a process of judgment (jeopardy #2), and the prosecution must use self-incriminating evidence (evidence taken from the defendant his possession) to prove the defendant is Possessing the property in question. Is there Public Danger in the Act of Possession? No, there is no Act of Public Danger when I have property in my possession.

In the part of the Accusation Marijuana, is there a process of judging wither or not the defendant has the property in the range of question? Yes, there is an process of jeopardy#3. When you make this process of judgment do you have to take any evidence from the defendant in order to make this judgment? Yes, I must give up incriminating evidence (search is an Act of self-incrimination to prove that I have Property. Did the defendant do this Act? If no, than the defendant must be found not guilty. This Act of Marijuana there is a process of judgment (jeopardy #3), and the prosecution must use self-incriminating evidence to prove the defendant had the property (marijuana) in question. Is there an Act of Public Danger in Marijuana? No, Marijuana is property, not an Act you can perform, so there is no Public Danger. Or am I wrong here? How do you perform the Act of Marijuana?

What is the intent of the Law to stop?
Where is the Act of public danger the Law intends to stop?
Did the Law stop this Act of public danger?
Does this help anyone?
Is there something you want to know about?
I need somewhere to start. Where do you want me to start explaining?