PDA

View Full Version : I Have a Friend Who Needs Help...

dakotah56671
12-16-2008, 03:53 AM
he needs help, what are qualifications/terms? and how would he ask about it? like he doesnt like pills...

Dakotah:jointsmile:

veggii
02-04-2009, 05:34 PM
try speaking in english most here dont read criptic posts:thumbsup:

pinkyslayer
02-04-2009, 08:55 PM
Some terms he might could use are, "I need help" or "would you assist me, sir?"

No pills are necessary to ask someone for assistance.

That is all.

Storm Crow
02-04-2009, 11:38 PM
(subtitle: There IS a "Search function" at this site! But I love you anyway. :hippy: )

First, the person should have a legit medical problem and recent medical records to prove it (he just needs to ask his doctor for a copy) . Having recent records makes the whole process more certain and much easier. :thumbsup:

From there on it's easy as pie! :D You go to -

CA NORML Medical Marijuana Information (http://www.canorml.org/prop/215physicians.html).

Pick your doctor, but be sure to call around- prices can vary by as much as $100 and I'm sure he'd rather spend the cash on some nice bud! :stoned:

OK, he has the cash (no, his insurance will not cover it :cool: ), the recent medical records and the appointment. He goes in, hands over the records, gets weighed, bp, etc- just like a normal doctor's visit. Then he talks with the doc, who looks at the records, and gives a brief lecture on pot. Then your friend pays the hot receptionist and she hands over the recommendation! That's it! He walks out "legal". :thumbsup:

PAY ATTENTION!- the laws are changing and we have a CYA situation in California right now! The old 6 mature or 12 immature and 8 ounces, has been found unconstitutional and was tossed out by the Cali Supreme court! THERE ARE NOW NO LEGAL LIMITS EXCEPT WHAT YOUR DOCTOR SAYS! But some cops are still using the old limits as if the law hadn't been tossed! Get your permitted amounts written on your recommendation! This may save your sweet little tushey some day! (I would suggest it be a reasonable amount, since the feds don't (yet) recognize California law. 100 plants and 50 pounds just won't "fly" for personal medical use no matter what! :wtf: )

Another change in the law is that you are no longer expected to visit your doctor on a strict yearly basis. Just keep it in reason- you likely could get away with 18 months between visits without any hassle. But again, don't push it too much.

Dudes, I've had a long day at work and there's other stuff (not good) going on- look up the laws for yourselves.

Granny