PDA

View Full Version : indy wayz

HiEgMhP
03-17-2005, 04:21 PM
This is exactly the indiana way.
solitude.
I just moved here and I swear indiana people are really garded . People on the streets act like you dont exist, and im sorry but there are a lot of BAD drivers I know it just cant be me....I know how to properly use a round about and how to properly diplay the right amount of road rage..... But other then that Hoosiers are GREAT (I dont know any, other then my boss)
I NEED A CANNABIS CONNECT. please...help...

k.

brads weed shop
03-25-2005, 10:05 PM
i really need weed i havnt had any in 6 months please!!!!!!!!!!!!

likeakite
03-31-2005, 12:42 PM
Well, there is life out there. Hi from the NW corner, around Bluffton. I moved here two yrs ago and agree there are some pretty poor drivers up here also. Seems like the news reports a head-on fatality every day in the area. We searched for a connect for a long time before finding a good one that has a great product and isnt trying to get rich quick. Good luck with the search. :)

cortezbuddha
04-04-2005, 06:23 AM
I hate Indiana. I went to high school there (Lawrence North in Indianapolis and Penn in South Bend). I go to college out in Arizona now, and I can't believe how much I hate Indiana. My GF lives in Muncie right now. People are garded, horrible drivers, and in general, FAT. You guys all need to move out west. "The west is the best..."

chix4bud
04-06-2005, 04:51 PM
ok ima hoosier from the southern end ,you guys are talkina about rude ppl and bad drivers and all... im assumin everyones from indy or northern end.. and i gotta say that north and south indiana are like 2 freakin dif. planets .. i live near louisville and we are not rude.. down heer its more like the south.. so if u hate indiana u should at least try the southern end before u write us all off.. i love it here .. its a lot more beautiful than n. ind. also .. L8ter freaks keep tokin.... :D

silverback420
04-14-2005, 05:39 PM
what do you want?

Jake0steve
05-13-2005, 09:54 PM
I haven't been out of indiana really ever. I was twice when i was little, but tennesee is just weird..and florida i was really sick AND just had my tonsils out, so i couldnt enjoy it. Plus i was only 14.

I have noticed people cannot drive here, but i just assumed that people naturally were stupid drivers.

And i notice people on the streets act like you don't exist, but i think thats because they don't know you.

In other states do people randomly talk to each other on the streets?

Marijuana Guru420
07-14-2005, 09:42 AM
I live in the centreal area of Indiana. Lafayette city. It's pretty crowded, and I know theres connections down here, and in Lebanon.

Ivy
09-14-2005, 04:01 AM
Fort Wayne, here. I've lived here for about 4 yrs. I've noticed people don't randomly walk up to strangers and talk to them. Isn't that rude? :rolleyes:

rollinKansas
10-29-2005, 11:28 PM
rensselaer indiana, i got the connect homies! for real tho indiana is ok but for the most part its a waste move somewhere cool! :pimp:

passit420
11-17-2005, 10:52 PM
Indianapolis, Indiana. NE corner. The only people that I don't like in Indiana are the small town country folk who like to stare. In fact, I don't like them in any state.

Aristotle 22
11-24-2005, 03:04 AM
You im new to this site but anyways, im done here in the southern too... I live around Tell City. Chix4bud shoot me an email [email protected]

BlackLabelXmas
11-26-2005, 05:16 PM
I live in the centreal area of Indiana. Lafayette city. It's pretty crowded, and I know theres connections down here, and in Lebanon.

Dude I used to live in Mulberry, right outside both Lafayette and Frankfort. Now I live in Indianapolis. Really I'm closer to Greenwood than Indianapolis, but I have an Indianapolis address. As far as people being rude, I'm sorry I don't have the initiative to talk to random people on the streets. But for the most part if I'm introduced to someone I'm very friendly and polite. Can't judge us all just because we don't talk to you while you're walking down the street and we don't know you.

chix4bud
11-30-2005, 08:38 PM
hey i know where that is im near corydon its prob an hour away

chix4bud
11-30-2005, 08:42 PM
ive been camping n swimming out thataway at tipsaw lake :D

eetmiefuk
08-08-2006, 03:38 AM
im from the Greenfield and Mt. Comfort area.

sandvanman
08-11-2006, 01:51 AM
Hey fellow indy folks - how's every one?