PDA

View Full Version : medicann

jondial
12-08-2008, 10:47 PM
I have an appt at medicann later this week and they asked me to bring something to show a medical history of headaches. The only thing I have is some prescriptions but they are atleast 5 years old. Is there anyway around this, any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks

raiders420
12-09-2008, 02:43 AM
you can try bringing in the old scrips and try your luck to tell medican you still have a problem. Other than that try and make it into a doc's office before your appt and get him to give you some motrin or something. and get a note or your records from the visit. If you don't have insurance than you can try getting into a free med clinic, usually located amongst inner cities

calculus
12-09-2008, 02:10 PM
I was prepared with medical records and prescription medications I take, but all the doc told me is what strain he recommended me to talk. It took less than 5 minutes in the office. There's a fee I had to pay, but I was on my way. I signed a paper for medical record release, took a picture, and got my card in the mail within days. I was surprised because I thought he would be asking me a lot of questions about my medical history, but he asked none. It almost seemed a bit too easy. Then again I guess it depends on the clinic you go to.

KillerDemo
12-09-2008, 11:40 PM
i heard medi-cann doc's wont back you in court??? can anybody else clarify?

TheLastIndian
12-10-2008, 03:46 AM
Umm probably not...When you look at how the process is done. I think they're in it for the money. And I just got my card from them...lol

For poster: they gave me a temp one and you have to go back in within 3 months with updated recs from another DR.

jondial
12-10-2008, 05:28 PM
right on, i guess ill just figure something out in those 3 months