PDA

View Full Version : Greater South Puget Sound

JeremyM
12-08-2008, 03:42 AM
Greetings,

Everybody my name is Jeremy I'm th director of the Olympia Patient Resource Center :thumbsup:

if your not a MMJ patient...... We can help you become one!,

if you are currently a MMJ patient... we offer a picture ID card to help identify yourself to law enforcement or providers... we also teach grow classes and have horticulture supplies for legal patients

2747 Pacific Ave SE Ste B-19 Olympia, WA 98501 M-F 11am - 6pm 360-456-3517 :jointsmile:

Hope to see you soon
Jeremy

I will also be hanging out here in the forum to help answer questions about the Washington State law and medical marijuana growing

kurt0099
12-08-2008, 03:14 PM
Hi there I could use some help 8-7 years ago i was put on permenet disab.Lost my insurance.began useing cannabis have paper work to show disab,but not much the last three yrs med records.Cannabis works well for me!!!the doctors in this town Aberdeen are No help any ideas? Ia'm 64 yrs old hate to get arrested at such an old age but i know what works and I'am not going back to oxy this and that vicodine,cant eat cant sleep.anyhow any suggestion would be a god sent. bless,kurt rasher

JeremyM
12-09-2008, 01:33 AM
Hi there I could use some help 8-7 years ago i was put on permenet disab.Lost my insurance.began useing cannabis have paper work to show disab,but not much the last three yrs med records.Cannabis works well for me!!!the doctors in this town Aberdeen are No help any ideas? Ia'm 64 yrs old hate to get arrested at such an old age but i know what works and I'am not going back to oxy this and that vicodine,cant eat cant sleep.anyhow any suggestion would be a god sent. bless,kurt rasher

Greetings,

We help people with outdated medical records all the time... One thing you could do is find out if Aberdeen has a free clinic??? They will see you for super cheap or free [and the medical records are just as good] once you have updated medical records you can come it to our office and we can set you up with a local Olympia doctor to sign for you... any other questions please feel free to ask... :rastasmoke:

Jeremy Miller
Olympia Patient Resource Center
2747 Pacific Ave SE Ste B-19 Olympia, WA 98501
M-F 11am-6pm
360-456-3517

JeremyM
12-09-2008, 07:51 AM
I am interested in helping a medical marijuana law get passed back home in illinois. I hoping that I could learn from the policies and laws that were used in washington to help pass the same thing back home. I also was interested in learning how a dispensary works and how to set one up. So I wanted to learn about the paperwork, how physicians paly a role, and simply a little about how to deal with police officers in those situations. I have believed in the healings powers of marijuana since since I was a young boy growing Rastafari. I currently do not smoke marijuana I still believe people should be able to for medical purposes. So any help you can give I would be greatly appreciated. Cause I am willing to do anything from help with local activism to just volunteering around the shop. So let JAH bless I.

I and I my brother and hope to hear from ya bro
Cortney Weisinger:rastasmoke:
phone no.:630-670-4172
email:[email protected]

Greetings,

Not sure if I made it clear that the OPRC is a patient education/information center [not a dispensary] [the law doesn't allow them] :mad:

I would be glad to talk with you about how the law operates in WA...

what part of WA you in??? :jointsmile:

Jeremy
Olympia Patient Resource Center
2747 Pacific Ave SE Ste B-19 Olympia, WA 98501
M-F 11am-6pm
360-456-3517

greenbound
12-18-2008, 12:03 PM
Hello Jeremy,
My name is Joe, and I am interested in getting myself a memebership to use medical marijuana. I dont know too much about getting it, but thats why I'm here. I am almost home from my third overseas deployment, so I was just wondering what are the steps, and how do I go about this? Please Help

take care

kurt0099
12-19-2008, 11:32 PM
Hi jeremey,got a question do'es mj mess with your liver?I'll guess your not a doctor this is just thrown out there..what do think or what have you heard??

CannaCare
03-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Hi jeremey,got a question do'es mj mess with your liver?I'll guess your not a doctor this is just thrown out there..what do think or what have you heard??

There are no studies showing that cannabis causes liver (or other) damage. If you want liver damage you have to use alcohol and prescription drugs. ;)

Steve