PDA

View Full Version : Anybody heard of this strain?

yoyoyoyo1
12-05-2008, 11:17 PM
I just got my hand on some seattle grown strain called hamster.. sticky as hell and some of the strongest smelling shit ive come across.. any body else ever had it before?

JeremyM
12-09-2008, 02:07 AM
I just got my hand on some seattle grown strain called hamster.. sticky as hell and some of the strongest smelling shit ive come across.. any body else ever had it before?

Greetings,

Can't say that I have ever heard of that one... is it called Hamster because it was grown with Hamster Sh*t??? just kidding... is is an indica or sativa??? :rasta:

Jeremy
Olympia Patient Resource Center
2747 Pacific Ave SE Ste B-19 Olympia, WA 98501
M-F 11am-6pm
360-456-3517

sinus21
12-09-2008, 04:33 PM
I used to smoke hamster back in high school (9 years ago). Tight little resinous buds with bright orange hair and a pungent smell in or out of the bag. Sound right?

The only thing about hamster that I didnt like was the high. Dont get me wrong the quality of the high is fantastic but its about a 30 minute high and smoking more doesnt really get you that much more stoned.

But I digress, good strain, good smoke, glad to hear that it hasnt died off. Enjoy the smoke!

dadvocate
05-06-2009, 03:38 AM
the Hamster(dam) in the south sound is a good solid, mostly indica strain. lots of bright orange pistils, good density, nice fragrance, finish, and effect.. should be around for awhile as it is said to be a good producer as well, at least from the local stories.