PDA

View Full Version : An Evening Discussion on The Medical use of Cannabis

DdC222
12-04-2008, 08:27 AM
Thursday, December 4th, 2008
An Evening Discussion on The Medical use of Cannabis
Rio Theatre Santa Cruz - Events (http://www.riotheatre.com/event.html)
With:Dr Deborah Malka MD,Ph.D and Dr Jean Talleyrand MD.

â?? Santa Cruz, California continues to be a forerunner in the legitimized use of marijuana for medicinal purposes. I, Dr. Deborah Malka, am the Assistant Medical Director of MediCann Inc., a company that has been providing medical cannabis physician specialty appointments in Santa Cruz county for the past four years. We now have 15 clinics throughout the state, and serve over 100,000 patients. We are so happy to have the opportunity to offer an evening discussing the latest knowledge in the use of cannabis as a medicinal herb, calling upon our research working with our broad patient base. We appreciate the Santa Cruz community which has supported our work, and so positively and tirelessly responded to the call for a resurgence of this ancient and effective medicine. I will be speaking about the clinical use of marijuana, and our Medical Director, Dr. Jean Talleyrand will be speaking about the medical cannabis patients that seek us out. We hope to demystify the question of who uses medical cannabis.â?

--Dr. Deborah Malka MD, PhD

Show time: 8:00 pm
Admission is FREE but a donation of $5 would be appreciated.
There will be a question and answer period at the end of the presentation.
Presented by Greenway Compassionate Relief and The Herb Room

west coast style
12-04-2008, 11:27 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I'd go if Santa Cruz wasn't such a far drive from me...