PDA

View Full Version : i wanna cross, but keep medicinal qualitys

the happy chappie
03-16-2005, 10:00 AM
hi all, here are some pics of my fine ladies, they are my own crosses, white widow mother crossed with a brain damage father, these are what i intend to make some hash with, i posted earlier with the heading ( i want to make hash with my girls leaves ) these pics were taken over a week ago they now have about two weeks to go, i have started them today on a water only diet to flush them, after all your help i have chosen the bubble bag method, as you can see they are starting to frost nicely, they absolutely reek, my fans and extractors are on 14 hrs a day to limit the smell, my question to you is ..... do they look like quality hash making plants, i heard somewhere that it dont necessarly need to be a frosty plant to make good hash, does that give me an edge, and will making hash give me a sweeter taste, as the last two weeks go on i know they will gain in size and become very soild and nuggerty, they will also become extreamly frosty, sometimes my plants are so white it looks like its rained snowy crystals, i will show further pics as they finish off in the last two weeks, i have managed to staberlise these plants over a long period of time now, i would like to cross these again with something different maybe a quality sativa, so i would appreciate some ideas on this subject also, please remember i am disabled and would like to keep my plants medicinal qualitys, thanks guys be happy ( cos i am )

Torog
03-16-2005, 03:17 PM
Howdy Happy,

The only sativa I can think of,in terms of quality,is C99..but then,I'm not nearly knowledgable as some other folks in this area..but I'm willing to learn !

I too,am disabled and suffer chronic pain,from back surgery and arthritis..is your current cross,good for pain ? Is that the area of relief,that you're seeking to improve ?

I live in Texas and all growing here,is illegal..so I'm forced to take a big risk,just to grow my own medicine,pain pills and muscle relaxors,just plain suck,because of all of the side-effects..as you probably know already.

I'm curious as to the efficasy of hash,in regards to pain relief..also,honey oil and bubble hash,and plan on trying to produce some,myself.

I'm rooting for ya man !

Have a good one !

the happy chappie
03-16-2005, 04:53 PM
hi torog, yes these crosses are extreamly helpfull with pain releif, i have been working with mainly these for about 2 years now, so there pretty much reliable and predictable, i have been growing for about ten years now and out of all the plants i have grown these have been the most usefull for pain relief, sleep aid,and getting me up out of my wheelchair, but best of all they make me feel great when realy i should feel shite, i guess you will know what i mean there also, i am very happy with my plants its just that i am getting a little bored with the taste, theres nothing wrong with there taste but i have been smoking it for so long it would be nice to bring a different flavour to it, i have grown many sativas and many have been loverly, but none have helped with the pain relief, i grow mainly indoors, but i do manage to get a few plants growing in the greenhouse latter in the year, this is when i grow the bigger stuff as room is an issue here, its illegal here in the uk as well mate, its realy daft, cos you can walk into a head shop here and buy the best cannabis seeds on the market legaly but ya not aloud to plant them stupid eh !!! its also legal to by majic mushrooms but ya got to say its for botanical reasons, i dont think cannabis will ever be completely legal here, i could not afford to buy my stash so i grow it instead, if you or anybody can think of a good quality sativa that deffinatly has got good pain relief qualitys then please let me know, i have searched many seed supliers and have yet to find at sativa with those qualitys, if ya want any of these seeds bro to help ya pain just let us know i will send ya some free of charge, they should be ready in a few weeks i look forword to ya next messege

Torog
03-16-2005, 05:25 PM
Howdy Happy,

Well daggum,that's great that your cross helps with pain so well..for instance,right now,I've been sitting here at this computer since 5:00 am this morning,and I need to go and lay down,because my pain is at least a 7,my rib muscles are spasming up and my back too..when I toke the right smoke,all of those muscles relax..and I can breath again and stand up straight..is that what your cross helps with ? I kinda feel like I've been bear-hugged by a grizzly bear..if ya know what I mean ?

I would be interested in some seeds,especially if they have strong pain relief,and I would be very grateful..but how can I repay ya ? There's been some very generous folks here that have helped me out and thanx to them,I may finally be able to grow some real, medical quality smoke..but I have been the one recieving and have not been able to give back,yet.

Have a good one :D

PS: I'm going to do some asking around and see what I can come up with,I'm certain that this will benefit both of us:)

the happy chappie
03-17-2005, 06:26 AM
hi torog, yep i know what pain is all about bro, my spinal canal has narrowed at 4 vertibrai, i have chronic osteoarthritus in both hips knees and feet i am currently awaiting to have both my hips replaced and major spinal surgery, i also have cellulitus in my right lower leg, this flares up regulary and normaly results in a long spell in hospital with i.v.'s shoved in me to stop blood clots, or the loss of my leg, my daily meds include 150mg morphine, diclophenic, omeprazole,and several other anti reactive shit, i am stuck to a wheelchair and can only walk short distances with the aid of a zimmer frame, not bad for a 42 year old eh lol, my weed does make all the difference, when the pain is realy bad and i dont feel like doing much atal i smoke a big fat one and i can get out my wheelchair and get about with my frame, i am sure it will help you, both the parents of my plant are known med plants, all i have done is cross them ,then backcrossed several times using only my best plants, by crossing each time with my best girls either fastest, bushyest, with healthyest, bigist yealders, ect, they do show good traits of both parents, the original mother was very very fast and had huge single buds at the end of all branches and tops, it was her snowy look at the finish that first impressed me, the original father grew a little taller than i would have liked, but the smelly sticky and somewhat fruity taste of his sisters that just knocked me out made him a good choice to cross, the result now is a plant that finishes around 60/65 days from onset of showing jender, they will stink, but not normaly to bad untill the last two weeks, i vent up a dormant chimney, there buds are just huge long nuggets that are very solid and sticky as fuck, i did try to grow this outside, but i found it was far to prone to insects wanting some of the action, it will grow nicely in a green house if ya can keep the bugs at bay, i grow in 3 to 4 gallon pots and get around 3/4 to 1 onze per plant, this time i have planted 2 plants per pot and at the moment i can see no less amount of bud growth, or frost development, its taste is almost skunky if i let them cure for say a month then the fruity taste of the brain damage is evident, i will find a sativa to cross them with, it should increase the uplifting effects and change the flavour, expect to get smashed on it, its still ok to go about normal everyday things, however it does give me the worste munchies i have ever had, so have a few packets of biskets at hand lol, i dont want to be repayed my friend, seeds dont cost anything to make, just enjoy the med qualitys it offers, i also have some seeds from other crosses i have done with northern lights i shall send some of them also, just incase you have probs, i wont send them untill there ready, peace and happyness to you

Bspectral
03-17-2005, 07:57 AM
when the lady smashed into me at about100km/hr from behind on the right corner she wrote her car off ,mine too,and damaged the 2 other cars in front of me leaving me with wiplash for life.My cervical joint was injured ,and my leg was pushed down on the clutch when suddenly she jammed it into my hip.My right hand was on the shifter and it ended up almost broke off against the dash as I was slammed into the car in front of me giving me carpal tunnel syndrome in it. My neck starts to feel good then always slips out excrutiatingly off and on and had to go for 2 1/2 yrs pain management spinal therapy rehab.All the pills and needles don't work as good as a finely grown bit of smoke for me.

the happy chappie
03-17-2005, 08:32 AM
weed is the way bro, i just need a change of flavour, my smoke is the best help i could have, it amazes me that the docs are shit scared to prescribe it, theres enough disabled and pain sufferers around the globe that could benifit big time without the use of addictive drugs, why are they so dumb, if i could find a good sativa that would be cool, peace to you

phillykid420
03-18-2005, 07:06 PM
Sure the frostier the plants the better for hash making. Hash is just the trichs, heated and pressed. Really pure hash is almost all trichs, the green looking skuff hash is IMO lower quality, it's the vegitative matter that gives it the green color.

I'm not surprised that you don't find sativas as medically helpful with pain management. I was under the impression (although not a med user myself so I could be wrong) that heavier indicas helped ease pain more. Sativas would probably be better for depression with their cerebral high. If the medicine you have works well for you, I'd just keep that in rotation and try out some other indica dominant tasty plants. Perhaps Yumboldt or Bubbleberry.

the happy chappie
03-19-2005, 02:01 PM
thanks philly.
yes the indicas are the best for the pain relief, i have been messing around for quite a while with them, sure i would like to try a new indica, that would be cool, have you ever found a sweeter tasting indica, like i said before theres nothing wrong with my plants, i would just like a different flavour, i thought of a sativa as i like them a lot, but a indica would be cool, i am quite limmited to grow space, so i am restricted to the amount i can grow, i am currently growing ten females, i have a few others that i experiment with and use for clones ect, my girls are now about 10/12 days from finish so i must get some under way soon, i have some northern lights that i crossed with purple haze, so maybe i will give them a try, i am not sure of there med qualitys , though, as i have not staberlized them yet, i guess if i kept one back and crossed that with my widow x brain damage then at least i will have some med qualitys, please tell me what you think, thanks

the happy chappie
03-19-2005, 02:14 PM
here are some more pics i took today to keep you updated, there not as frosty as normal for this point in there cycle, but then again my bulb is about a year old, so its time to change it eh!!! , these are my meds there also what i intend to make hash from, please post comments

Torog
03-19-2005, 03:36 PM
here are some more pics i took today to keep you updated, there not as frosty as normal for this point in there cycle, but then again my bulb is about a year old, so its time to change it eh!!! , these are my meds there also what i intend to make hash from, please post comments
Howdy Happy,

There's no doubt in my mind,that those purty darlins..will make for some excellent hash ! :D The question is,what method to use ? Given that you're disabled and probably can't do much lifting,it would seem that a kief tumbler would be best for you,because the ice water method involves lifting bags of ice and buckets of water. With a tumbler,you can avoid the heavy lifting and just load the tumbler with product and let it run,much less stooping,bending and lifting,than with the ice water/bubblebag method.

I could be wrong..and I hope that others more knowledgable than I,will give their opinions.

Have a good one ! :D

the happy chappie
03-19-2005, 04:58 PM
thanks torog, yes lifting is a big prob for me, i would be realy sick if i dropped all that water and my stash all over the place, what is the tumbler sytem, i have never heard of that before, how does it work, is it economicle, please let me know

Zandor
03-19-2005, 05:53 PM
Hey chappie have you tried looking at http://treatingyourself.com they have a good resource for medical strains.

Just an FYI

Torog
03-19-2005, 05:56 PM
thanks torog, yes lifting is a big prob for me, i would be realy sick if i dropped all that water and my stash all over the place, what is the tumbler sytem, i have never heard of that before, how does it work, is it economicle, please let me know
Howdy Happy,

Here's a link to a place that sells tumblers http://okief.com/ I hope this link works. Basically,a tumbler is a drum with different size screen,to to seperate different grades of kief,or trichomes. As the drum turns,the trichomes break off and fall through the screen and make a pile of kif,which you can then smoke or put a pile into a cellophane and press it into hash..that's not a full explanation.

Have a good one ! :)

the happy chappie
03-19-2005, 06:30 PM
thanks zandor and torog, i have checked out both the links you have gave me, they are both very interesting, so thanks great help, hows this for another question, if my pain relief comes from the weed i smoke, and the strengh of the weed is parramount to the amount of thc glands, then would hash be excelent for my pain as its nearly 100% thc glands, do you think that i will get more wrecked on hash, my weed is very strong and blasts me for ages, is the hash gonna knock my head off, everytime i read or look at hash i know i gotta do it

Zandor
03-19-2005, 07:23 PM
I make bubble hash from my trimmings that was thrown away before and the hash is more of a body high. make some bubble hash from your trimmings and see for your self, you may even want to try some Kush X Hash plant it's very popular for pain relief.

the happy chappie
03-20-2005, 08:30 AM
thanks zandor
very interesting, i have some seeds that i have kept from a grow some time ago, these were kc33 x master kush, they was a very smooth tasting smoke, the only prob i had with them is that i could not seem to get them to yeild that much, the best i got was about 8 grams per plant when dryed and cured, when it grew it looked loverly, but its bud was very light and fluffy, it actauly smoked very smooth, i have seen the hash plant seeds for sale, are they a strain inbred for there hash making caperbilitys,its strange mate i have been growing for ages now and yet there is so much i dont know about, i have only been using this computer for a very short while so i am still learning, here in the uk a lot of smokers smoke what we call solid, or black, its somtimes called rocky, i like the taste of it, i aint gotta clue how thats made, i thought that was hash, what do ya think peace

the happy chappie
03-24-2005, 09:05 AM
some more pics i took today, there is a poss i cocked up on my dates a little, i was thinking of giving them the chop this weekend, but my bro recons they got about a week to go, what do you think,

Torog
03-24-2005, 01:22 PM
some more pics i took today, there is a poss i cocked up on my dates a little, i was thinking of giving them the chop this weekend, but my bro recons they got about a week to go, what do you think,
Howdy Happy,

Lordy ! Your darlins are looking great ! I think that your bro may be right,but I have no experience with WW or BD,and I'm not sure what they look like,when ready to harvest. If you were basing your decision on pistel color,then they don't seem ready yet,if you're basing your decision on the color of the trichomes,it would be more accurate..do you have a 30x magnifer,to check the trichomes with ? Iused to have one from RadioShack,and I found it very useful,I need to go and git another one,before I git to harvest time.

Whatever you do,don't throw away any of the trim ! It looks like it would make great hash,which I'm hoping that you will do,so that you can tell me how effective it is,in terms of pain relief.

the happy chappie
03-24-2005, 02:21 PM
hey thanks torog, i have a large magnifing glass, i can just about see the trichomes, as yet they are all still clear, mmmm, i have checked my dates and i cant see where i am wrong, they should be ready this weekend, the only thing i can put the delay down to is that my hps light is getting on a bit, its been burning for about a year vitauly non stop, i know i should change it every six months, so i better order another bulb, there finishing about the same as normal, but there appearance this time looks a little young, its no prob i will just hold on for another week or so, dont worry torrog, i am deff gonna turn this trim into something specail , take care bro and peace

Bspectral
03-25-2005, 07:39 AM
chop 1 this weekend, the one u see as better done, it will likely change to reddish pistols as u cure,while the rest show u later to chopchop for sure. They look beautiful and bursting golden amber right now.

the happy chappie
03-25-2005, 12:50 PM
hi bspectral
yes i think i will chop one this weekend, even if i got my dates wrong by a week there still not that far from finishing so choping one would be cool, i dont think i will chop the one shown in the pic as its not as amber as the pic shows, that was proberly my lights and camara, i have one plant thats about 8 inches smaller than the rest, and that does look a little more ready, funny though it was the furthest from the light, i will wait till sunday, i wish i could get into the chat but this computer wont let me something wrong with my java, peace to you

Neojedi
03-28-2005, 12:06 PM
I think for med quality you'd do best staying away from sativa's IMO, if you wanna play a little maybe a super silver haze, I just think you'll be hard pressed stabilizing anything with a higher percent sativa.G13 is a pure indica that would work well I believe, although very hard to find in pure form.Mr. Nice sells a hybrid, but there are a couple of sites I have seen the pure form sold.

the happy chappie
03-29-2005, 07:40 AM
thanks neojedi,
yes that is why i was a little reluctent to go for a full bodied sativa, i love there taste and high but few offer any top notch pain relief, i was hoping to find a sativa and cross it with some of my stock and get a different flavour, and yet keep its med qualitys, all the sativas i have grow in the past have been great to smoke and left me feeling wonderfull, but to be honest they all grew so tall, and limited the amount i could grow indoors, i do grow outdoors but only in the summer months, and then i am restricted by security concerns, i think my time is up for buying new seeds now as my crop is finishing and i need to get the next on the go within the next few days, i will use some of my other crosses this time, white widow dad crossed with master kush mum, at least it gives me time to research this more, i am also changing my grow method as well so it gives me chance to get hold of fresh seeds and build a different grow method, peace to you ..............

Neojedi
03-30-2005, 09:40 PM
This cycle I'm going to seed 2 g13 fems, One with Chyrstal(ww x nl#5), and one with Mr. Nice Spice(hawaiin indy/hawaiin sativa), I will keep ya informed of the results.

the happy chappie
03-31-2005, 06:05 AM
hi neojedi
hello mate, i have crossed the nl #5 with white widow and seperately again also with a master kush, both were good tasting the northeren lights was a little slow, i could not realy speed it up much even after crossing again with some of its faster predisersors, it also finished a little tall about 5/6 foot, the cross with the master kush finished ok and in good time and good hight about 24/30 inches, and around 65 days, its yeild was not to heavy although its bud was huge and plentyfull they seemed to be a little fluffy, all the same i think i am going to grow this again as i think it has good qualitys, the seeds were also huge, i have never seen seeds so big a bit like peppercorns , i shall be starting this shortly i will keep you posted . peace

Neojedi
04-01-2005, 04:27 AM
This g13 is so short, and (well, in fact I'm smoking the first of the cured batch now) not a very good yeilder.1 1/2oz. dried and cured per plant.But, phenomenal quality.Trying to increase the yeild and leaving the quality hasn't worked yet.I may need to obtain some more g13 seeds and select a new mom, this came to me via a cutting.

the happy chappie
04-01-2005, 06:13 AM
hi neojedi
my ww/bd crosses are now finished and the last few get the chop today, its too early for me to weigh them cos there still very wet, but at a glance i would say there a little under par i will prob come out with about 8 and a half ounce of dry buds, plus a stack of top notch trim which is gonna make some hash, i think my light is a little old and is not giving out enough light, maybe thats why i am down a little, these crosses would make a great starting point for further experiments, if i could find that sweet tasting and fast growing sativa that is about 3/4 foot on the finish then it would be an ok cross for me, i have seen dozens of seed comps selling, but only a few people have actauly had first hand experiance with them, you may be right about trying some more seeds although 1 and a half ounces per plant is quite good realy, i have found the same the best plants that smoke beautifully normaly yeild the least, i once grew a huge sativa out side i dont know what strain it was it come from a small bag of weed, it finished about 7ft and about 5 ft accross looked like a giant xmas tree, it finished with thousands of tiny buds all over it, and when dried they all come too just over 1 ounce, but it turned out to be the best weed i have ever smoked i have yet to find it again, peace to you

Neojedi
04-12-2005, 08:55 PM
Ahhh. my normal crop is an older skunk variety, we've been using for almost 10yrs now, get about 4oz under 1000w's, I personally only get closer to 3oz, and the quality is very good.
I think I may try The G13shop's g13 x ww/budda and skip all the breeding with the one I have.Space is at a premium.

Neojedi
04-13-2005, 09:39 AM
Hey Happy,
About those lights,...I throughly agree, I noticed a marked decrease in yeild on this round,and the bulbs are pushing 12 months old.So, this weekend I'll invest in a couple of replacements.I have a friend who replaces bulbs every 6-8 months, I would like to think they last a little longer than that.
I finally recieved the super silver haze seeds, long wait, almost 2 months.I will germ them immediately, and start them.Hope I get a good pheno the first try, have 12 seeds to try with. Dutch Passion's Blueberry took 5 packs to get the right pheno =( , well that was b4 it was stablized.
I've been reading your posts on the "bags" , you got me fired up on getting a set of those myself.Did you use 3 or 5 bag system?

the happy chappie
04-14-2005, 07:24 AM
hi neojedi
yes mate those lights should last longer than they do, they still look bright but i think the light spectrum and strengh it gives off must be down to about 60% i deffinatly think thats what has lowered my yeild this time, if i can afford it i will also buy a moving trac for my light, it does not have to move far as my room is not long about 7ft 6 but if i can get my light to move another 18 inches each way that should increase the yeild of the plants at each end of the room, i could see a noticable decrease in yeild from the plants at each end of the room.
i would say neojedi those bags are realy cool, i only bought the 3 bag kit but i guess they will suit me just fine, i wish i had have got them ages ago,
i now have my new seeds for the next grow
i will be growing 2x strawberry cough (feminised ) 2x chronic 2x ak47 6 x wwxbd and if i can i also want to get some ww and master kush going in the green house for crossing
i cant get my next grow going untill the last my last grow is dry i have limited space also and have to use my grow room as a drying room some of the tops off my plants where very dence and thick i realy like to dry thourgherly dry them before i cure,

question please ... i have some strawberry cough seeds that are feminised, i have been told that there nere impossible to get clones from, i would like to do some experimentle crossing with this strain but i need some clones to do this as i want to keep the mum as sensimialia for testing, i know i can fertilise just a few buds and still keep the rest of her sensimilia, its just that i want to do more than one experiment, does anybody have a techneque for geting clones of a plant that dont like to be cloned, i have a heated propergator and a light chamber i use for clones normaly
peace to you

Neojedi
04-15-2005, 12:48 PM
I have never tried it, but I wonder if you could graft a strawberry cutting to a already established plant in veg stage? Might be an interesting experiment. I have done it with apple trees successfully, I have both yellow and red delicious apples from same tree.

the happy chappie
04-16-2005, 06:06 AM
hi neojedi
thanks mate . i have seen this often with apple trees and roses, i think it may be possible but this wont allow the experiments i wish to do, i guess i will just have to seed one of the s/ coughs and start from there, i managed to ponce the seeds from a friend i smoked a couple of strawberry cough jays with him and they have reasonable med qualitys i just thought if i worked with them they could have good potential he had grown them very poorly yet they were still quite nice,
.................peace ..............

Neojedi
04-17-2005, 03:03 PM
Hey Happy,
Yeah, the grafting would be like surgery on a squirrel anyway.Got 13/13 to germ in under 36hrs. from the ssh, least I know the seeds aren't bad, think I'll need atleast 7 fems to find a suitable pheno, heard these are unstable.

the happy chappie
04-17-2005, 07:02 PM
hi neojedi
hello mate, i cant realy coment on your seeds cos i never heard of them, but then again i dont get much chance to check out seed sites, if you mean you have got 13 seeds then you deff will get a female, i always select a starting mother from about 15/20 females, the father will be the one for me if its quick, short and bushy, i am sure your gonna find a good starting project, sorry this is short but i have smoked too much of my hash again,.................. peace .................

Neojedi
04-20-2005, 08:13 PM
Oh, ssh .. Super Silver Haze from Greenhouse seeds. 3 way of Skunk #1/Northern Lights/Haze. I just want a mother that is more to the haze pheno if the yeild is acceptable.I have wanted a haze variety that yeilds without a 14 week flowering period this strain could be the one and if it isn't they are plenty more to try =)

the happy chappie
04-21-2005, 08:20 AM
hi neojedi
your right mate theres plenty to chose from, 14 weeks is a long time flower mate, thats why i grow mostly indicas, but wow i would love a sativa, trouble is the buggers grow tall eh !!!! and take forever, i have also added 2 skunk widows to my grow next time i am almost ready to start again soon i will post pics as a step by step guide from seed through to harvest for all those that would like to know how, i will also be taking clones and ferterlising female plants to produce fresh seed strains for further experiments, this should make for some interesting comments and good reading
.................. peace to you ....................

jadeius
04-21-2005, 05:15 PM
hi happy,

it's funny, your time zone is practically on the other side of the world from mine, but your last post came up exactly at 4:20 by my time!

the happy chappie
04-23-2005, 01:13 PM
hi jadeius
strange world mate, time is nothing more than a division of day and night, starting my next grow tommorrow, should be interesting, gonna post a load of pics as a step by step guide to all that would like to know
....................... peace bro........

jadeius
04-23-2005, 01:28 PM
kick ass, that would help me out, to know what goes on through the whole process with someone more experienced...my two babies keep getting out of control, back in control, it's hectic...i've finally decided to try to flower the larger one (little over a foot tall)...started it in 12/12 last night...lights out at 11 pm, lights on at 11 am....the smaller one (the polyploid!) is FUCKING FINALLY starting to grow, and the leaves are ever more mutated....i had a bad time trying to top it though, it won't grow from the primary stem now, after about 2 weeks after topping (pretty sure i did it wrong or something)...but the secondary branches are really coming in...will those produce any flowers? i know the stems are way weaker on those than the main stem...it's ok if i screw this one up...i have at least a hundred more seeds to go...i've been collecting them from my bags and they're all mixed up so i'll always get something totally different....any advice on my problem children?

the happy chappie
04-24-2005, 06:16 AM
hi jadeius
toping plants to keep them short and bushy is quite easy, i just snip it back to the last node, however this will slow the grow by about 7 / 10 days as the plants got to recover from having her head choped off, do you top plants becourse you are restricted by hight, if your not then i would advise not to top it and let it do what it wants to, you can still restrict it hight by gently bending the top over and tieing it down, if you do this from early in the flowering stage it will also produse more bud tops off the bent stem,
as for plants that show bad mutations this is just a result of heavy inbreeding, thats to say mums have been back crossed to many times with its direct decendants,
the same thing happens in humans ,animals, and most living matter, most mutated plants still flower in fact i have smoked some pretty tasty trifid looking beasts,
i personly dont keep them i throw them away as i want predictabillity, and its not allways easy to judge just what a mutated plant is going to do, but heh !!!! if you only got a couple of plants on the go then let it finish you could have a nice surprise
happy growing mate, .....ps .. starting them seeds today
so will post those pics latter ...............peace ........................

Bspectral
04-24-2005, 07:25 AM
have a happy grow !

jadeius
04-25-2005, 12:59 PM
right on, yeah, I'm pretty limited by height, well, that's to say I have one flourescent light and I'm limited on how I can adjust it, so less height is helping me...they are growing again, and I'm almost certain I saw a preflower on the taller one...i'll post some pics of them later, thanks for the advice happy

absolut420
04-28-2005, 07:55 AM
Howdy Happy,

The only sativa I can think of,in terms of quality,is C99..but then,I'm not nearly knowledgable as some other folks in this area..but I'm willing to learn !

I too,am disabled and suffer chronic pain,from back surgery and arthritis..is your current cross,good for pain ? Is that the area of relief,that you're seeking to improve ?

I live in Texas and all growing here,is illegal..so I'm forced to take a big risk,just to grow my own medicine,pain pills and muscle relaxors,just plain suck,because of all of the side-effects..as you probably know already.

I'm curious as to the efficasy of hash,in regards to pain relief..also,honey oil and bubble hash,and plan on trying to produce some,myself.

I'm rooting for ya man !

Have a good one !

i suggest you try train wreck and plane wreck.. both are excellent sativas and work very well for pain relief..

Torog
04-28-2005, 11:01 AM
i suggest you try train wreck and plane wreck.. both are excellent sativas and work very well for pain relief..
Howdy absolut420,

Glory be ! Thanx for the pics and suggestions..I've heard of trainwreck and brainwreck..but I ain't heard of planewreck. I really like the packaging..dang..I think if I ever went to one of them medical clubs and saw all that..my knee's would buckle ! That's the way it oughta be..a feller like me,should be able to walk into a medical club,and be able to shop for meds..instead..it's a constant battle to stay out of jail..here in Texas. Dang em !

jadeius
04-28-2005, 12:44 PM
I hear that, why can't the cops just leave innocent people alone, go eat a damn doughnut or something...

absolut420
04-28-2005, 01:07 PM
Howdy absolut420,

Glory be ! Thanx for the pics and suggestions..I've heard of trainwreck and brainwreck..but I ain't heard of planewreck. I really like the packaging..dang..I think if I ever went to one of them medical clubs and saw all that..my knee's would buckle ! That's the way it oughta be..a feller like me,should be able to walk into a medical club,and be able to shop for meds..instead..it's a constant battle to stay out of jail..here in Texas. Dang em !

i havent seen/tried brain wreck.. i'm guessing it's "brain's" version of wreck ?

p.s.
if you're ever in LA, hit me up, if you wanna check out the club..

the happy chappie
04-28-2005, 03:13 PM
hi all happy here again at last, been kinda busy, and too be honest my weed is a little strong and has nocked me for 6 this last week ,thanks for the info you have gave on the brain//train wreck seeds and also the c99 brand,
question.... are the brain strane seeds from kc brains seeds co, if so there easy for me to score,
question, i have asked this question b4 but i dont remember if it was answered, whats the best way to take a clone of a plant that does not normaly clone easy,/ ie strawberry cough, this is a indica x sativa around 70/30 % mix, i have been told there nere impossible to clone as there ( a) it is hard to root them, ( b) there very woody so hard to find a supple tip and dont have a top bud , they have also been feminised, i have around 6 types of strain i am growing this time but i only have 2 seeds of the strawberry cough and would like to reproduce it, thanks again for the help an advise.

Bspectral
04-29-2005, 04:56 AM
hi all happy here again at last, been kinda busy, and too be honest my weed is a little strong and has nocked me for 6 this last week ,thanks for the info you have gave on the brain//train wreck seeds and also the c99 brand,
question.... are the brain strane seeds from kc brains seeds co, if so there easy for me to score,
question, i have asked this question b4 but i dont remember if it was answered, whats the best way to take a clone of a plant that does not normaly clone easy,/ ie strawberry cough, this is a indica x sativa around 70/30 % mix, i have been told there nere impossible to clone as there ( a) it is hard to root them, ( b) there very woody so hard to find a supple tip and dont have a top bud , they have also been feminised, i have around 6 types of strain i am growing this time but i only have 2 seeds of the strawberry cough and would like to reproduce it, thanks again for the help an advise.my idea to help u would be to plant 2 clones right tight together in one medium(double stalker) I'v seen a double stalked plant grow to be quite bushy from a double cloner that grew together when most of the singles died.
I'l check on ur thread soon to see if u tried a double stalker.

EDDIE 420 NJ
04-29-2005, 09:21 AM
DOUBLE STALKER HOW COOL,...>> MY WEEDS TO STRONG,.. G-13 STRAINS,..
good for medical users

>>> [email protected]

the happy chappie
04-29-2005, 05:52 PM
hello bspectral and eddie
thanks guys for the tips, i will deff try the double clone method and see what happens, i will also try to take a clone whilst the plant is very young, at least then it will still be quite supple, i will be gutted if i cant get cuttings from it, these taste realy nice and it would be cool to experiment with this cheers guys,
question .... any body ever tasted strawberry cough after it has been grown well, i tasted this plant after it was grown badly, but it still tasted good, i was just wondering what it would be like if it were looked after a bit more
............ peace to you .............

jadeius
05-09-2005, 02:10 PM
hi happy, just seeing if you've started your grow yet, haven't heard from ya, one of my plants flowered! 2 wks into 12/12, and she showed the pistils...so i'm excited, first grow and all....the polyploid still isn't showing sex but i'm leaving it out at night instead of putting it in the closet...experimenting to see how much light they can handle at night (moonlight, tv, etc.) got a new light very bright bluish tint flouro...loving the flowers!!! anyways keep updated if you start your grow!

the happy chappie
05-12-2005, 04:45 AM
hello jadeius
hello mate, yes i finerly got started on my next grow, my grow room has to double as a dry room as well becourse i am short of space, so things can take a little longer to get the next grow underway, ..... i have started 42 plants, out of all my seeds those strawberry cough were the only seeds that did not make it, i am gutted lol, still i should have fun with the chronic, and the widow skunk, alongside the ww and the ww/bd there all through and now under 18 hours of floro's i will get my pics on here just as soon as i finish this post, i want to take some more i will be back in about 1 hour peace to you

jadeius
05-12-2005, 02:57 PM
yeah, i need to take a few new pics, i took some and posted them under a thread somewhere a few days ago, mine are flowering now (3rd week of 12/12), but the pics suck, and i've had more bud growing in the past few days, it's growing quick now...but i'll start a different thread when i do get some good pics so not to get this one too long...but the first grow is turning out very nicely! til later peace out