PDA

View Full Version : Why do you get stoned? :)

boywonder
03-16-2004, 01:33 PM
Why do i get high, i don't know why, really i just like gettting stoned i think i guess it makes you feel really high, theres other reasons i cant really think of right now im pretty kained sorry ty

Cas420
03-17-2004, 01:42 AM
I get high cuz its fun, uplifts me, and lets me see shit in ways i wouldn't usually see them

psychocat
03-21-2004, 03:09 AM
I have been stoned for the last 17 years,I light one up when I wake up and I go to bed with a joint.I think I must smoke about 20 - 30 joints a day and I've pretty much forgotten what it's like without it.
I know I started smoking to try and sedate what I consider the monster inside me. Without ganja I am an insane,hyperactive,maniacal insomniac, I think I'm better off smoking.

Plus of course it feels good!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Spikess
03-23-2004, 04:34 PM
i just do it every so often for a bit of a laugh, it's nice to sit down with my b/f smoke a joint an have a giggle while playing on the ps2 or watching a movie. plus it's a great excuse to eat a lot of rubbish if you're on a diet :D

Dreampeacemaker.
03-23-2004, 05:12 PM
I smoke because I enjoy the high and it relaxes me.I am stoned constantly it's better that way.

Atomic Dragon
03-24-2004, 01:06 AM
I just like getting high. Gives me patience (something I have very little of)

mr sativa
03-24-2004, 01:08 AM
im kinda the same as boywonder. I do it to calm me down mostly.

But I do all kinds of drugs. I dont really think theres much to live for though. Im under depression. And all this weed, xtacy, salvia, whatever my friends got, all make me feel glad to be alive.

boywonder
03-25-2004, 01:30 PM
im kinda the same as boywonder. I do it to calm me down mostly.

But I do all kinds of drugs. I dont really think theres much to live for though. Im under depression. And all this weed, xtacy, salvia, whatever my friends got, all make me feel glad to be alive.

yeah i know it really is worth being around for the next hit :P what else to do really your going to spend your cash on something might aswell being spent on haveing a good time js chilling by yourself or with your bros ty

boywonder
03-25-2004, 01:34 PM
I have been stoned for the last 17 years,I light one up when I wake up and I go to bed with a joint.I think I must smoke about 20 - 30 joints a day and I've pretty much forgotten what it's like without it.
I know I started smoking to try and sedate what I consider the monster inside me. Without ganja I am an insane,hyperactive,maniacal insomniac, I think I'm better off smoking.

Plus of course it feels good!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

yeah iv been smoking since iv was 15 i know that i dont know what it's like to not feel high anymore im jsut wondering if it makes a differns to me as a person or not it cant be that bad. and if it's not why the fuck is it still illegl. hey this shit has been around sinse the beggining of time, only last centry has it become illegal about 100 years i think, u can correct me if im worng.

boywonder
03-25-2004, 01:36 PM
i just do it every so often for a bit of a laugh, it's nice to sit down with my b/f smoke a joint an have a giggle while playing on the ps2 or watching a movie. plus it's a great excuse to eat a lot of rubbish if you're on a diet :D

lol yeah i never worry bout what i eat when im stoned as soon as i leave my m8's house it straight to the garage buy too much junk food eat half of it whilst wathin a film or somthing go to sleep lol i love it

smokey
03-25-2004, 01:47 PM
why do i get high? lets see its makes me feel good relieves stress food taste better music sounds better its good for my arthritis an all round makes me a better person

go toke up
12-07-2006, 06:25 AM
i have an insanely small pecker

hahahaha bet you do.

MastaChronic
12-07-2006, 06:28 AM
i do it because it enhances my life and gives me an enlightenment that i enjoy

modest moon
12-07-2006, 07:57 AM
I'd have to say, one of the number one reasons I get high is the effect it has on my music. there's nothing like throwing on a pair of headphones and laying out in the grass on a warm summer night. And absolutely nothing beats going to a live show during the summer and sparking a few with some close friends.

And oh yea...it feels good of course! :jointsmile:

Stowned
12-07-2006, 08:48 AM
It enhances my cognitive and metacognitive abilities or at least gives the illusion of doing so, which eather way is fine by me because it is an enjoyable experience.

rebgirl420
12-07-2006, 08:55 AM
Because its such a great way to relax and since I don't like to drink it's perfect. Plus it puts all my favorite activities on a whoooole nother level.

Inferius
12-07-2006, 11:02 AM
It distracts the voices.

And it's a perfectly harmless alternative to my normal state of mind.

I love drugs.

LIP
12-07-2006, 01:39 PM
I've been puffing erb for so long being stoned is sobriety to me.

modest moon
12-07-2006, 01:40 PM
Because its such a great way to relax and since I don't like to drink it's perfect. Plus it puts all my favorite activities on a whoooole nother level.i love how this works, it's like even the most boring shit becomes interesting when you're high, and all the really fun stuff is ten times better. ever go swimming high? that's some crazy shit!

someuser
12-07-2006, 01:59 PM
#1 makes me happy

#2 gives me happy thoughts

#3 increases the 'listening' experience w/ music

#4 makes my friends/family seem interesting

#5 people in general seem more interesting

#6 I cant think anymore, im so fucking stoned.... :stoned:

pollardfreek
12-07-2006, 05:09 PM
I do it for all the reasons listed here. I also love how much you appreciate everything when you're high. Our society (Babylon) is so absorbed with work and speeding up life as much as possible. When I'm high I can just look around and realize what a great place the world is to live in. I can see the beauty in all things around me. Everything is slowed down and I can just enjoy life the way it was meant to be. Read Ishmael or Momo and you'll learn the truth about your life and the world around us.

Nochowderforyou
12-07-2006, 05:24 PM
I get stoned for a few reasons. First one, is because it's fun and I enjoy it. It seems to enhance the entertainment value of everything. Music is better, food is better, TV is better...not that I don't enjoy things sober, but when high it's just the best.

Second reason is for medicinal properties. I am bi-polar, so I take anti-depressants, but one of the side effects is nervousness/anxiety, so instead of taking another medicine on top of that, I smoke cannabis to calm me down. I get nervous over the smallest things, about having to work, or even a simple visit with my dealer I get over-anxious about. 4 bong rips and my heart is calm and my stomach settles.

Dutch Masta
12-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Because its human nature to get "fucked up". Even the 5 year olds at the playground are looking to spin around until they get dizzy and slide down the biggest slides they can find. Drinking becomes an acceptable thing to do once you reach adulthood, but since pot is less dangerous, and more enlightening than inebriating than alcohol is, its what I choose to do when I'm looking to relax.

MrGreenFingaz
12-07-2006, 05:47 PM
Because everyone tells me not to...fuckers! There must be a deeper phycoactive(phsicological) reason though, if i spelt any of those right im proud. ill smoke to that, :jointsmile: <----big doobie.

Rasta jy
12-07-2006, 05:51 PM
I originally began using herb as a means of suppressing my alcohol cravings, and it's worked very well as I have not had a drink in 6 years.

Herb also helps to expand my consciousness. It illuminates the trickerations of Babylon much more clearly and it gives me spiritual inspirations that allow me to stay closely connected to Jah.

"Smoking herb puts the system in front of you."

"Smoke herb and it will reveal you to yourself. All the wickedness you do is revealed through the herb. It gives you a conscience and an honest picture of yourself."

Bob Marley

bubblebrain8
12-07-2006, 06:03 PM
i get high cause it makes typing funny. wtf is up with typing!?

i think rebgirl420 is hot

Mosiah
12-08-2006, 01:08 AM
Because unstoned life is boring.. And I thought that before I smoked weed for the first time recently...

Greenport
12-08-2006, 02:06 AM
CAUSE ITS COOL MAKE ME COOL PLEASSEEEE

potsmokingnome
12-10-2006, 11:52 PM
there are many reasons why I get stoned :) The main reason is because it relaves tension, and it makes me mellow out abit :) and its just a damn good feeling :)

OniEhtRedrum781
12-10-2006, 11:55 PM
Because its fun..

al bo0 bo0
12-11-2006, 12:53 AM
i get high so im not out n da street fuckin wit yall!I could be out there stealin n killin and shit,but instead im in here gettin high. - Kuzzo Fly

whydoyoucare
12-13-2006, 01:34 AM
it helps me not get pissed nearly as easily even if i havent smoked for a few days. and its hella fun:rasta:

Murphchas
12-13-2006, 01:42 AM
Makes you feel wonderful and great. But can make you feel anxious and overly worried if you start to get paranoid. Perfect situation is alone at home for a weekend with any peice you want with a good ammount of nug and youll never feel down

Arklenao2
12-13-2006, 06:42 AM
It distracts the voices.
For me it makes more

Yes I Cannabis
12-13-2006, 03:38 PM
1. Hangover Cure.
2. Upset Stomach and Headache Relief.
3. Takes the Edge off.
Pretty much just Makes Everything BETTER.

fikusroot
12-14-2006, 03:20 AM
I do it because I'm an insane, suicidal, semen stained pants, running people over with my car marijuanna addict.

pbzeppelin90
12-14-2006, 03:31 AM
cuz everyone else does it.

or

its a great bonding thing with close friends. a great way to relax and experience things differently, and it makes me a nicer person. it also helps cut out that stressed out eye twitch i get. fucking school.

Canadien.
12-14-2006, 03:44 AM
IMO this thread is pointless, but pointless in a good way. We as stoners and such, know why we smoke. It's an inate feeling. You know why I smoke and I know why you smoke. When you think of enjoying a nice fat bowl, with or without company, how do you feel? Just that general warm and fuzzy feeling we get when we think about cannabis... You can be misguided, or misinformed, and rational will overide that feeling, but no matter what, at the end of the day, there's always me and my pipe, and a good friend to pass it to.:rastasmoke: :thumbsup:

Peace and love,

rottenPauL
12-14-2006, 03:47 AM
first, i like getting stoned, it helps me sleep, it makes me more social, it keeps chances of cancer and altzheimer loweer when i get older, it might even help me live a little longer, who knows :D:D:D:D, did i mention i love getting stoned? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

burnable
12-14-2006, 03:59 AM
I celebrate Cannabis for most of the already listed reasons, but also because it makes it easier to ignore what the world thinks of me.
Plus when I'm sitting in an audience listening to a lecture or something and everyone's all bored, I relish that i'm stoned and enjoying myself and so is the skunky smelling kid in front of me

funfubarman
12-14-2006, 06:22 AM
i get high cause it makes typing funny. wtf is up with typing!?

i think rebgirl420 is hot

True that, i get high so i can enjoy music more and so my school papers are easyer to wright thoughs just seem to flow out of my mind when i am high

ninfan77
12-14-2006, 12:50 PM
To help with my glaucoma.

TheSmokingMonkey
12-14-2006, 03:23 PM
1. Makes me forget my stressors
2. Makes ordinary life so much more interesting
3. I love music anyway, but my God, stoned? Yeah!
4. Gives me energy (oddly)

TheSmokingMonkey
12-14-2006, 03:24 PM
Oh, and lately... FOR THE PAIN! And nausea. And intraocular pressure. :)

It's the perfect medicine, IMO