PDA

View Full Version : REALLY low maintnece outdoor growin

suprawith750hp
03-16-2004, 05:16 AM
just as a joke or sumtin would it work if i like planted a seed at my school somewhere...would i have to water it or what im not really carin bout the sex of it or even if its ne good but we got some dumb mother fuckers at my school thatll by nethin

sensiskunk
03-16-2004, 06:44 AM
thats just plain stupidity, WHATS THE FUCKIN POINT? u think ur gonna be cool cause u plant a seed at school, wow, who really gives a fuck! u a freshmen?

Dingo
03-16-2004, 07:55 AM
ha ha ha lmao planting weed at school , that is the most stupid shit I have ever heard,for many a reason.. next someone will be posting to say they are thinking about growing weed in a cop station garden.. ha ha go for it man go for it! :)

cannabecea
03-16-2004, 09:54 PM
HEy

This is dumb, REALLY. Get a life or something

P.S the police station was funny ;)

see ya.....(looser).....

Gardenking
03-18-2004, 11:08 PM
hehehe! I know what to do man!! Grow a few big old sob's out in your front yard..that way you will be close to them to water and take care of them and shit. :rolleyes:

Dingo
03-19-2004, 08:59 AM
LOL

sensiskunk
03-19-2004, 07:13 PM
hehehe! I know what to do man!! Grow a few big old sob's out in your front yard..that way you will be close to them to water and take care of them and shit. :rolleyes:
sounds like a good idea, but make sure they are REALLY big, so everyone can see em and u can brag about how u grow cronic! cause thats what u wanted to brag bout at school huh!