PDA

View Full Version : Strain and Seedbank advice

JohnWaynebud
11-23-2008, 02:56 AM
Any experienced growers wanna give advice on which strains to select from which seedbanks.

I am looking for a good mix of world class varieties. I was thinking White Widow (?seedbank), blueberry(DJ shorts), Opium, The hog, Arjhan's haze#1, Ice, Bubbleberry, Northern lights.

Any suggestions? I haven't grown anything in years, I will be growing indoors.

stoned88911
11-23-2008, 11:58 AM
all personall prefrence.

i just ordered ak-48 and Chrystal from seedboutique.com nirvana

JohnWaynebud
11-23-2008, 02:50 PM
I was thinkining of Chrystal as well, it was only like $22 for 10 seeds. Through Nirvana that's seems like a real deal.

Any grower tips u might wanna share down the line would be appreciated. In exchange I would be very willing to give tips on whatever strains I end up getting.

the image reaper
11-24-2008, 06:51 PM
you will find much more about 'Growing', in the 'Growing' sections ... :thumbsup:

filthybeast
12-05-2008, 04:20 PM
I have bought seeds from almost every major supplier there is over the last 20 years, dozens of different strains. Sometimes u can get lucky & get some descent phenos from the $20 cheapies like nirvana, but most of the time I was very disapointed.
I only buy seeds from Dj Short or Spice of Life nowdays, these 2 companies have always given me exelent stuff. Outdoor next season is going to be True Bluberry and Grape Crush for me, Ya I know, there $130 for a pack of 10, but its worth it.