PDA

View Full Version : traveling??????

medigrower
11-18-2008, 12:59 AM
does anyone know any clubs in the bay area that will except a card from another state???

medigrower
11-18-2008, 04:49 PM
anyone?

green_gardenr
11-19-2008, 03:33 AM
as far as im concerned no state recognizes any other states medical recommendation...they say fuck off during you're travels

the image reaper
11-19-2008, 02:34 PM
as far as im concerned no state recognizes any other states medical recommendation...they say fuck off during you're travels

I don't believe it's quite put like that :wtf:, but, no, the states don't recognize anyone's Med MJ allowances, but their own, at this time ... :smokin:

LegalGanjaNow
11-19-2008, 05:09 PM
This is crazy! You can take your pill form meds with you anywhere but not MMJ this world is just biased. You dont follow our opinions on how things should be done you should go to jail. What a place what a place

green_gardenr
11-20-2008, 07:38 AM
for REAL-DOH...its like until its recognized federally the states cant really team up on stuff ya know we might form our own lil countries and take over the usa...so i think like all states only recognize their own laws and dotn expect other to do theirs until its a fedral law i think of course they dont put it out there as blunt as i did but yaaa get the jist of it right