PDA

View Full Version : hey there looking for a roomie, im on medical,around Sacramento areas...within 30 min

greencherrymary
11-12-2008, 11:55 AM
im looking to start growing my own plants...but until i move out from where i am now...its not gonna happen. I live in Sacramento/surrrouding area and looking for a roomie to share a place....(you must be certified) we could grow our plants...bake some cakes and cookies...whatever. Right now i currently buy from dispensaries, and i cant afford it anymore. Im 21/f and have a bf...hes cool and chill, certified too, so i just wanted to know if theres anyone out there whos havin the same troubles, hit me up here....tell me about urself...maybe get together and see how we fit..!

KingKronic420
11-12-2008, 06:30 PM
im looking to start growing my own plants...but until i move out from where i am now...its not gonna happen. I live in Sacramento/surrrouding area and looking for a roomie to share a place....(you must be certified) we could grow our plants...bake some cakes and cookies...whatever. Right now i currently buy from dispensaries, and i cant afford it anymore. Im 21/f and have a bf...hes cool and chill, certified too, so i just wanted to know if theres anyone out there whos havin the same troubles, hit me up here....tell me about urself...maybe get together and see how we fit..!

lmao.:asskick::fish:

Gatekeeper777
11-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Why not have your BF move in?
See if he fits.

greencherrymary
11-13-2008, 02:31 AM
well, we are living together atm, but we are living with someone who doesnt approve of it...we just dont have what it takes to get out of here on our own

and as far as growing, im gonna keep my stuff seperate from whatever ppl grow, but its a nice thing to have someone who can appreciate a good brownie or a canna filled meal..:)

green_gardenr
11-14-2008, 03:57 PM
i dont know if yuba is too far but im 20/m looking for a place around here prob wont be able to move in somewhere til mid to late jan b/c money issues but i also am not allowed to grow where im at and this is a problem...soo u just want someone who will be growing also?? not like combining all resources to one grow?....what you both do for fun besides burnin? what musics you into?

greencherrymary
11-19-2008, 11:45 PM
Yuba is cool, we know a few people we go and visit up there..smoke and stuff
but we would be growing our plants, and you grow yours... get a nice place to grow at...since atm i cant grow where im at either

but we can t afford a place singly on our own...so just someone to share a place with, rent utilities and whatever...and who doesnt mind me growin, and its cool if you grow there too.

for fun, we like to go to night clubs-mostly gothic/industrial/fetish, go on trips here and there to the lake,san fran...fishing, camping, poker/cards night...or just hang and chill with friends and smoke.

music: rammstein, papa roach, three days grace, AC/DC, Rage against the machines, ICP...mostly rock/metal

veggii
02-04-2009, 05:40 PM
hit me up on msn girl, i could move to sac in a heartbeart :thumbsup: