PDA

View Full Version : The 'Obama' nator'

silkyblue
11-11-2008, 04:58 PM
I hope he does well

Im proud as a peach of, Mr Obama, Pres elect, and his lovely family.

Give the ace the respect he so deserves for all of the world to see

Black slaves built that 'whitehouse' facto mungo

May the power be with Barack Obama always.

dragonrider
11-11-2008, 08:39 PM
Yes, I am proud of him too.

Good luck, Barack!

Psycho4Bud
11-12-2008, 02:09 AM
I don't care for the dude; I think there's some skeletons in that closet that are going to bite us all in the ass but I do wish him luck. We'll see the what progress he makes in two years. With a dem controlled senate and congress, if he can't accomplish any of his goals OR have progress in them it won't look good for the dems in "10".

He's promised "change" but his advisor's so far look like the old Cllinton camp. Just more of the same.....

Have a good one!:s4:

dragonrider
11-12-2008, 02:18 AM
I don't care for the dude; I think there's some skeletons in that closet that are going to bite us all in the ass but I do wish him luck. We'll see the what progress he makes in two years. With a dem controlled senate and congress, if he can't accomplish any of his goals OR have progress in them it won't look good for the dems in "10".

He's promised "change" but his advisor's so far look like the old Cllinton camp. Just more of the same.....

You are absolutely right about either making progress or seeing the boot. I'm a Democrat and feel the same way. Politics in a Democracy needs to be a complete meritocracy --- either put up or shut up.

And I also agree with wishing the president luck no matter what your party affiliation. Anything else is just cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Shelbay
11-20-2008, 12:17 AM
I hope he does well

Im proud as a peach of, Mr Obama, Pres elect, and his lovely family.

Give the ace the respect he so deserves for all of the world to see

Black slaves built that 'whitehouse' facto mungo

May the power be with Barack Obama always.

Was not just black slaves. You left out the Irish & Italians.

DaBudhaStank
11-20-2008, 12:39 AM

Somehow, unless he causes a nuclear holocaust, I can't see anything getting worse than it's been the past 8 years. We can only go up from here. Besides, who DOESN'T have a shit load of skeletons in their closest? Remember when no one made a big deal of GWB's rabid cocaine use or double DUI's when he was running? So I can't imagine that Obama has done anything worse.

P.S. Hi P4B! Good to see you again, lol!