PDA

View Full Version : Transplanting

Phyrrus
03-15-2004, 04:39 PM
Someone I know had planted his seed and it sprouted about 4-5 days ago. But he put it in a tiny pot and just transplanted it to a larger pot whilst he was transplanting it he didn't realise how long the root of the sprout was and accidently cut off about quater of the plants root. He has now put the little sprout with 3 quaters of a root into a new pot and was wondering if it will even survive. He was very carefull about trying to transplant it but he did rip part of the root off. Is it worth his time continuing trying to grow it? Or should he give up?

Thanks for any help.

cannabecea
03-15-2004, 04:56 PM
Hey

When you grow cannabis you can clone it, even if its a srout (i tryed it personally ;) )If the principal root if cut ed off it not a problem. If there is some roots remaining its even better, just be patien, dont put too much water on it and it should be ok.

i hope this will help see ya

Phyrrus
03-15-2004, 05:10 PM
I call it Lil Chron (short for Little Chronic Plant), hope it don't die :(

Thanks for the help.

The Timid Goat
03-15-2004, 11:00 PM
i did the same mistake too but it was more like 75% of the root was torn off i kept it in some soil and watered it i didnt expect it to grow but it did. so dont worry it has a much better chance than mine did and mine still grew. but of course i have a green thumb :-P

hey talk to me on
Aim- frozenskull7124
MSN- [email protected]
Yahoo- zzz_goat_zzz

we can tell each other about our plants and stuff and see our progress cuz im assuming ur sorta new to the growing game? well so am i, see ya!

The Timid Goat