PDA

View Full Version : Morningsickness/Nausea Need Help Finding the right strain.

Chronic Chrissy
10-24-2008, 07:28 PM
I'm terribly morning sick right now and want to know which strain would be good for nausea. I also would like to know which strains are appetite stimulants. My last pregnancy I started at 110lbs and lost weight my first trimester and I'm starting at 110 again, help me atleast maintain that. Thanks alot.

stinkybudz
11-03-2008, 03:02 AM
trainwreck gives you munchies like a mother... (i know i know bad pun ) For trainwreck i would go to H3@d seeds for them, hes a smallish breeder, but hes at seedboutique and seedbay, look for trainwreck bx1, or if you see it, go for his new release trainwreck bx2, but there bidding at the bay so those raise up fast

angel dust supposedly does too but i have yet to sample it, angel dust is a 70 day flower , clones easy, and makes good single cola buds for SOG (not PCP, look up the breeder growdoc, he has his strains listed at ) his strains you can get a 5 pack for 14.95+ shippin which is like 5 bucks or something, so you could find hopefully 1-2 females that suite your needs well

for nausea supressant theres quite a few that are helpful in the thread, med strains, med lists, NICE! or something, ill edit this post when i look back to save you the trouble

WhiskeyTango
11-03-2008, 03:40 AM
Kushs charlie charlie. Any of your stout indicas should do the trick. Got my HKxBI cross (100% indica) that I call Jawdrop, does the job with one lil puff for the wife. BIG time on the anti-nausea, and good munchies too!
:joint1:

Storm Crow
11-03-2008, 03:06 PM
Some B-6 before bedtime. For me, it made the difference between "just" feeling nauseous or actually vomiting in the morning. (Pot was scarce due to lack of $)

Granny :hippy:

smoking99
11-06-2008, 07:57 PM
Don't smoke, don't use in any way. Shame on you and everyone giving there hair brained advice. Why don't you ask the baby?

bowl
11-06-2008, 09:13 PM
Yeah..take only drugs given to you by some hot shot doctor....just listen to some of these prescription drug t.v.commercial disclaimers,and then choose for yourself.I prefer natural methods myself...proven time and time again safe:D..So you,and your doctors can kiss my ...buds!