PDA

View Full Version : My Purple Kush at 7 weeks!

WeLuvGreenTg
10-24-2008, 04:45 AM
Heres my Purple Kush at 7 weeks. I wasnt planning on cutting it down but the buds got too heavy for the plant and the stalk snapped at the bottom. But here it is all stripped, please tell me what you think!

Thanks - Green.

WeLuvGreenTg
10-24-2008, 06:00 AM
Here are some pics when I first found it broke.

hydrocannabis
10-24-2008, 06:08 AM
looks great. a little small but nice and dense anyway.

looks like ut was a great grow. what kind of light did u use?

WeLuvGreenTg
10-24-2008, 06:38 AM
Thanks hydro! I started her as a clone, she was vegged under 2 3ft. fluorescents then I switched over to a 250w HPS for flowering. During then I Fed her with BC Grow, Boost, and Bloom and I flushed her every other watering.

SOG420
10-24-2008, 09:42 AM
I was under the impression that PK had a 10 wk flo period but you had a nice yield @ 7? WTF Am I flowering to long?

WeLuvGreenTg
10-24-2008, 08:17 PM
I was under the impression that PK had a 10 wk flo period but you had a nice yield @ 7? WTF Am I flowering to long?

I think PK is a 8 weeker but at like 6 1/2 weeks she got too heavy and fell over so I had no choice but to strip her.

WeLuvGreenTg
10-25-2008, 02:02 AM
show some love?

theforthdrive
10-27-2008, 05:11 PM
Ive had PK for awhile now, love it. Its a strange beast. grows fast tall and thin like ichabod crane. Mine too around 5-6 blow up with fat heavy buds that cant be supported by the plant. I use tomato sticks to keep everything where it should. Sometimes alittle extra work goes a long way. I have some at week 4 right now and already have some support for it. Ill post some pics in a couple of weeks. Mine is ripe around week 8, not 10!

what kind of smell did you get? I swear my last one had a sweet almost pepto bismol smell!

WeLuvGreenTg
11-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Heres a pic when I was trimming all the leaves. It was so sticky the scissors stuck to my finger! sorry its so dark.

WeLuvGreenTg
11-05-2008, 07:15 PM
Ive had PK for awhile now, love it. Its a strange beast. grows fast tall and thin like ichabod crane. Mine too around 5-6 blow up with fat heavy buds that cant be supported by the plant. I use tomato sticks to keep everything where it should. Sometimes alittle extra work goes a long way. I have some at week 4 right now and already have some support for it. Ill post some pics in a couple of weeks. Mine is ripe around week 8, not 10!

what kind of smell did you get? I swear my last one had a sweet almost pepto bismol smell!

I was gonna try the Tomato sticks but im using hydroponics and didnt think the sticks would stay upright in the hydrotons.

I had a very fruity smell, like ive never smelt before!

skatenblaze
11-09-2008, 06:10 AM
how dank is that? looks pretty sick

theforthdrive
11-09-2008, 06:42 AM
I had a very fruity smell, like ive never smelt before!

Sick your nose in the bag and think pepop bismol.... Im telling you its close!

here's mine at week six

d4twamp
11-10-2008, 04:42 AM
Hey wuts up to all PK growers,

I found this thread and thought I'd show some pix of some PK clones that were cut from mothers that were bought as clones from the SR-71 club in Oaksterdam...they were grown in a ghetto ass Ebb & Flow system, using the House & Garden nutrient line...flowered under a 1000w hps...

These pix are before Harvest, they were mostly cloudy trichs some amber, and could have gone longer, pulled at aprox. 7 weeks...

Sorry for the thread jack...

enjoy D:smokebong:

nicklenux
12-26-2009, 03:48 AM
I have some kind of strain of kush goin im at about 7 weeks but mine are half the size of ur guys trees....like they have lots of bud growin on em but they are small trees....where did i go wrong ?? its my first grow nd the bud looks like the pic in the ops profile ...... help please and keep up the good work.....most trees dont even come up to my knees but they do have nice fat buds on em !!

BlackSands
01-04-2010, 10:21 PM
Guys! Where's the 'purp'?! :wtf:

Yeah, PK is great for breaking stalks if you don't have good support. If you're in a hydro set up, maybe just use some twine to tie them up to a near by chain or post or wall or something?

Also, my girls were getting big ol' Kolas up top. About 6" - 8", sometimes more.

Here is a pretty little nug from mid-level to bottom of the stock somewhere. :D

BlackSands
01-04-2010, 10:24 PM
So uhhh... I went back and click to see the full size images, and sure enough, there's purp! :thumbsup:

Hope you enjoy mine for comparison either way! Ha ha

t3chyo
01-09-2010, 11:35 PM

Yeah, PK is great for breaking stalks if you don't have good support. If you're in a hydro set up, maybe just use some twine to tie them up to a near by chain or post or wall or something?

Also, my girls were getting big ol' Kolas up top. About 6" - 8", sometimes more.

Awesome looking nug you got there. I haven't tried PK yet but I'm smoking on some purple sour diesel that is purple kush x with sour diesel.

I recommend anyone to grow P Sour D. They blend together perfect. You still got all the purple but with that sour diesel smell on the outside layer. When you break it up it smells amazing which is from the purple kush. Not a heavy hitting high but its great. All around it isn't lacking in smell, taste, looks and high. :rastasmoke:

familygoods
01-10-2010, 02:06 AM
man im lkn for a good purpk grower im from the midwest how much wuld a pound of that purp go for?

t3chyo
01-11-2010, 07:44 PM
man im lkn for a good purpk grower im from the midwest how much wuld a pound of that purp go for?

It sort of looks like you intentionally typed bad to make it look like you were high. I wouldn't be looking for any growers/hookups online. I'm sure cops are watching over cannabis.com.

spbbud
01-13-2010, 07:36 PM

I'm a total newbie and I'm just starting to look into growing a plant or 2 for myself. I know these are going to be really basic questions so short answers are fine.

1. Does that bud have seeds in it or can you just basically crush that up and smoke it?

2. Is that as good as it looks?
3. How long does it take to get a plant to maturity, 6 weeks? 9? longer?
I plan on using a grow box.
4. whats the best strain for a newbie, easiest to grow, speed of growth and potentcy
Thanks

WeLuvGreenTg
07-28-2010, 03:10 AM
its good to be back

drudown11
07-28-2010, 09:52 PM
we should all start a purple fan club!!

moody420
07-28-2010, 11:01 PM
we should all start a purple fan club!!

Damn Drudown.....those are fucking nice! good job!!! :thumbsup:

FlyinPolynesian
08-08-2010, 02:30 AM
I just threw 4 Purple Kush clones into Veg about 3 weeks ago!! So stoked to grow some Gnarley purple NUGGETS!!