PDA

View Full Version : northern california patients

lennsandra1
10-21-2008, 12:22 AM
I was wandering if anyone can give me info on the closest dispensary to Oroville calif, up to now I've had to get info from relatives that are extremely paranoid. I just need some honest info without pranoia on how it works and where can we go closest to home legally. We are extremely new and know very little about the process. Thankyou

green_gardenr
10-21-2008, 07:03 AM
you need to pay attention to all your other posts b/c i gave a list of the california disp...dont keep posting without checking your old threads

veggii
10-21-2008, 07:27 AM
yo lennsandra heres the list of co-ops
CA NORML Medical Marijuana Information (http://www.canorml.org/prop/cbclist.html)
any other questions ;)

vonzipper
10-21-2008, 08:49 AM
There are a few in Chico that I heard of. Just google cannibis stores, then normal and then for northern ca. and you will see alot in the area. You will need a ID and medical cannibis papers from doctor.

the image reaper
10-29-2008, 03:18 PM
There are a few in Chico that I heard of. Just google cannibis stores, then normal and then for northern ca. and you will see alot in the area. You will need a ID and medical cannibis papers from doctor.

there are NO marijuana dispensaries in, or nearby, Chico, CA, unless something has opened up VERY recently (which I doubt) ... what you smoking ?? :jointsmile:

green_gardenr
10-30-2008, 03:54 PM
i was passing thru on highway 20 yesterday and decided to make a lil pit stop at a club i saw on norml site in clearlake oaks...alternative care solutions...nice place nice place nice people ...cutie at the front desk, cool younger guy to help open door and show us around and a very kind older gentleman to help with all the product...they have a wide variety of hashs and oils decnt bud selection i went with just a 1/16..of some phantom..mmmmm very deliciousvery upity sativa high..real good place they also looked stocked up with clones..ever driving thru highway 20 on the upper lake area of clearlake check it out...chico still is only serviced by deliveries as far as i know

theforthdrive
11-09-2008, 02:09 AM
...cutie at the front desk,

damn, I must of gone on an off day! Ive been here! Nice product, no good clones! really nice guys and very knowledgeable! They can help with a doc too. Not hard to get to off the 5!

PurpleMeds
04-29-2009, 02:42 PM
try weedmaps.com

escham
04-29-2009, 02:52 PM
Is there a popular area to hang out in Chico to get to know "friendly" people?

escham
04-30-2009, 02:22 PM
No way to contact members of this forum thru this site as it is not condoned behavior.

dankbros
05-07-2009, 10:58 PM
s.H.h.c. @2014 10th st.

daddybilly
06-20-2009, 04:59 AM
I was wandering if anyone can give me info on the closest dispensary to Oroville calif, up to now I've had to get info from relatives that are extremely paranoid. I just need some honest info without pranoia on how it works and where can we go closest to home legally. We are extremely new and know very little about the process. Thankyou

OK I got you covered my friend. According to the map Oroville is 65 miles north of Sacramento; you will find pot clubs in Sacramento, no question about it. Now I hope you can answer my question. When you make your purchase at the club, is there any other charge other than the cost of the pot? Do they try and sell I.D. cards or any additional things to their clients. I am new at this and I have an appointment with the "pot doc" on 6-26-09 and she says she can write me a prescription and "recommend" medical marijuana. From her choice of words, it sounds as if the pot club can turn me down and I will lose my money. Doesn't the "pot doc" write a prescription and issue the I.D. card. She is Asian and her English skills are lacking. Can you help me out by answering the question?

filo6942
06-20-2009, 01:10 PM
Doctor can RECOMMEND pot.

Pot clubs sell pot and some sell clones/seed etc. I have never seen a club sell cards. I have never been turned down at any club with my card.

sscc420
06-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Sacramento is the closest place to you that has many clubs to choose from. Come and visit South Sacramento Care Center. All new patients receive a free gift just for coming in. We are located at 114A Otto Circle in Sacramento. We are a full service dispensary. We carry high quality medicine, edibles, extracts and clones. We are located less than a mile off hwy 99 in a quiet secure light industrial area. Google our address for directions. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thanks, and I hope to see you soon.

SSCC
114A Otto Circle
Sacramento CA 95822
916 393-1820

VAPORIZER22
07-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Reliable service, fair prices, and they come to you, can't beat that!

Do you have any hash in stock at the moment?

organicroots
07-16-2009, 12:14 AM
Yes Bubble Hash and Kief

DocNoledge
07-17-2009, 03:33 PM
Try MediHarvest.com. All online and they deliver free.
DocNoledge

SmokinJoe7
07-20-2009, 09:46 PM
SSCC420
I will be in Elk Grove thurs. eve. planing on making a visit to your care center fri.
How many sativa stains do you have? Looking for something real tasty.
Thanks,
SmokinJoe7

escham
08-09-2009, 03:27 PM
Call organicroots!