PDA

View Full Version : Just Curious?

Genocidius
10-17-2008, 04:06 PM
Well I have had ADHD all my life and honestly the medicine my doctore used to prescribe definitely did its job. But it also did more than that. I found myseld in constant bouts with depression and hating life, when I could feel life. When I was taking it i felt a definite sense of Lifelessness in myself. I was on 60mg of ritalin a day, 30 in the morning at 8 and 30 at noon. So because of the "lifeless" effect it had on me i recently decided to stop taking it. Since then I and others around me have begun to notice I don't think things through, my actions have seemed very rash and all things i do seem to turn out bad. I used to stop and think things through, but making good decisions isnt good enough for me to continue to be a lifeless zombie. My friends say the only time my decisions make any sense at all is when im high...

So my question to all of you, Is the above reasons adequate to help me obtain a card?

phatsesh101
10-17-2008, 04:38 PM
if it works as a medication for then probly so.

Genocidius
10-17-2008, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the reply, Do you have any tips for me? like What would help me convince the doctor, because as i said, i do act very rashly. I don't want to do something while visiting the doctor that will cause him to deny me a card.

phatsesh101
10-17-2008, 08:59 PM
when i have gone for mine, hold on ru going to a mmj doctor or your private doc my private wont prescribe it because i have kaiser so i need to go and have my med records faxed and show my mmj doc my condition he just asks me a few questions about what my private doctors treatment, if i smoke curently and how it benefits me. and if you live in california 215 says any medical condition for which it helps. so yeah.

Genocidius
10-17-2008, 09:28 PM
yes, i live in CA. I doubt my private doctor will prescribe it. So i guess im going to have to start looking for a mmj doctor... There aren't any legal reprecussions to answering yes when your doctor asks if you currently smoke right? Becuase of... doctor patient confidentiality... Right?