PDA

View Full Version : Unknown strain

BBoyShotty
10-15-2008, 06:34 AM
Hey i got this new stuff recently n the nugs are realllly dense and hard, and theres crystal EVERYWHERE...probably the most coated weed ive had ever...neways (sorry, just:rasta:ed haha) the scent..it almost has no smell. Not skunky at all, and even when you smell it up close, its kinda neutral smelling.. so i thought since the nugs were crazy dense like that, it would be like a kush smoke..heavy indica. This weed right now is hitting me as sativa dom, or at least 60/40.

I know, theres no way of knowing what strain EXACTLY, im not an idiot. I just want to know if anyone else has had experiences with weed that matches the description, and knows the strain name. I just want to know because i liek the high, and i want to try others liek it. :thumbsup:

...wow this problaby sounds so retarded lol..anyways i dont have time to edit, gotta get up at 6 for class tmr..midterm..peace lol

stinkyattic
10-15-2008, 01:14 PM
Sounds like the weird shit we've been seeing down here- Canadian commercial that seems like Beasters in every way except surface crystallization. Beast is M39 but that's of no consequence, since that is MEANT to be an 8-9 week strain and comes down for comm purposes in 7 weeks, so it's not representative.
Beyond that...
"I know, theres no way of knowing what strain EXACTLY... I just want to know if anyone else .... knows the strain name."
Nope.

phatsesh101
10-15-2008, 03:52 PM
my ww are similar they look sativa dom but the high is very indica they are covered in trichs and there is almost no smell