PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations On New Seed Stock

Pendragon
10-15-2008, 02:56 AM
Hello All,

I am looking for a new strain to introduce into my family.
Sativa is my preference, but I will not turn my nose up at a clean indica because I battle rheumatoid arthritis and find that indicas are better but leave me unproductive, while sativas allow me to maintain my motivation.

Quality is more important than quantity. I am not too familiar with the new genes and genetics out there. Have been reading threads and am confused as to why some "clone only" strains are available in beans ?

I am a fan of www.sacredseed.com/prodcann.htm

Presently I have Sensi Seeds NL5*Haze (My fav)
Sensi Seeds Shiva Skunk
Kiwi Seeds Mako Haze
ThSeeds Mk Ultra

Any recommendations ?

Thanks.

stinkyattic
10-15-2008, 01:16 PM
Get the TGA seeds Jillybean or Space Queen for any type of inflammation/autoimmune/nerve damage problems. She should be excellent for arthritis.

Pendragon
10-15-2008, 02:25 PM
Get the TGA seeds Jillybean or Space Queen for any type of inflammation/autoimmune/nerve damage problems. She should be excellent for arthritis.

Stinkyattic,

I have silently read a lot of your posts, and followed a few of your recommendations. Neem oil being a life saver, and following your advise, I have gone from good success with seeds to great (consistently 5 out of 5 with 4 ladies).

I will look into Jillybean and Space Queen (great name).

Have you tried either?
If so do you have a preference?

I rely on this forum for information but have never voiced my gratitude.

Thank you.

stinkyattic
10-15-2008, 02:41 PM
Well, thank you!
I run both currently. I prefer Jillybean for a more orange-cream flavor and larger yield, but my friend prefers Space Queen for a zippy high. Word of caution; Space Queen is NOT correctly stabilized and you should keep clones of all females and pick a mother. There are a few phenos. One yields like SHIT.
Jillybean is SUPER effective against degenerative nerve disease and my clients with MS use it for their pain.

Pendragon
10-16-2008, 02:50 PM
StinkyAttic,

Thank you, I think i will give Jilly a try. Due to my small space stability is important.

Take care.

MPLSweedman
11-12-2008, 03:36 AM
oooo keep growin that MK ULTRA that is some of the best bud i have ever seen in my life! i love that shit!