PDA

View Full Version : first club experiences

green_gardenr
10-11-2008, 03:05 PM
here i go im embarking on the long awaited journey today ill be visiting my first dispensaries...gonna stop by
canna care,norcal alternative healing,sacramento healing center, and hugs alternative care...any info you know bout these would be helpful..im waiting for them to open to call let em know im headed their way

hoping for today to be a success!!;)

Blaize
10-13-2008, 04:36 PM
Well first off congrats!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I am a "newbie" to MMJ in general, and the first place I went was Doctors Orders in North Highlands. It was too far from my house but my friend brought me for my first trip.

I went to Hugs next because they are really close to me, and was VERY happy with the service. I got lost like 3 times (when they say U and Stockton they literally mean on the corner. Salmon pink building) The guy was VERY patient and friendly with me and explained in detail how to find them. Once I got there the atmosphere was VERY welcoming, and their selection was not half bad! Very informative, not short with a newbie like myself. They also have a NICE parking area, YAAAY! Very good quality in meds, as far as I am concerned.

Those are the only places I have gone to so far. I have heard Marconi can be assholeish, the people anyway, and parking SUCKS there. I want to try out Horizon too, heard they have a good selection and good quality.

Anywho, do let us know how the trip went! I want to try out more places so ratings will be appreciated!! Thanks

-Blaize

green_gardenr
10-13-2008, 05:50 PM
soo i only made it to nor cal alternative healing and sacramento healing center..i ran out of money first place nor cal awesome lil place!! very great meds got a free edible and some candies i think they said they give out edibles on wednesdays too...but i got some u2 master kush...very amazing uplifting high...aLso picked up some white goo which is a very good mix of body and head high good for night time..people were very friendly and told me what was their favorites rather then ost expensive..shc was also really cool i would say they are definitely more like an in an out kinda business really professional they weigh it right in front of you first time you get an edible or a bag of kif i chose kif after already obtaining edible from ncah sooo i picked up some very tasty og kush x sweet tooth.mmmmmm delicous

overall amazing times in both place i will return but i want to see more first, ya know

Blaize
10-13-2008, 06:01 PM
Good to know! Where is NorCal Alternative located? I will have to hit it up this wednesday! Yeah atmosphere is just as important to me as quality. If the people are jerks, even if the meds are AWESOME, screw that. But since they sound friendly, and sound like they have good meds I am all there. Let me know if you go anywhere else and vice versa!

Sactown
10-13-2008, 06:20 PM
Good to know! Where is NorCal Alternative located? I515 Broadway...you may pass it a couple times but its there.

Blaize
10-13-2008, 06:22 PM
Ok cool, yeah I am an idiot with directions, sadly lol. Hopefully they will be patient if I need to call for help finding the place xD yaaay! I am excited to visit a new place now!

Sactown
10-15-2008, 02:25 AM
I went to El Camino Wellness Center today. I was impressed by the nice selection they had + the edibles. Have you guys checked this place out?

green_gardenr
10-15-2008, 06:54 AM
yeah the broadway place is hard to find right next the lil asian market ...el camino no i havent..good selection?...are there any clubs in town that u can medicate at?

Sactown
10-15-2008, 08:49 PM
[QUOTE=green_gardenr;19283 are there any clubs in town that u can medicate at?[/QUOTE]
Not that I'm aware of..that would be cool though. I'm gonna take a trip to Oakland (Oaksterdam) next week to check the scene out and to check out Oaksterdam Univesity.

green_gardenr
10-17-2008, 02:14 AM
lucky!! tell how it is...im hopin to make trip to sac this weekend again try a different club...havent decided where

Sactown
10-17-2008, 03:45 AM
Maybe check out Horizon and The El Camino wellness center..both are pretty cool IMO.

green_gardenr
10-17-2008, 03:49 AM
alrite thanks

415plus5
12-11-2008, 04:22 AM
Sactown, there a handful of places all over oakland, berkeley and SF that let you smoke.
sadly i cant be of too much help b/c i dont know their names. but you can find them! there are places in sf, that if you ask them nicely, they will hand you a pipe and a nug to "try out".

west coast style
12-11-2008, 06:57 PM
Oakland clubs by city law won't allow for on-site medication. There are SF clubs that do allow it, but not all of them. BPG in Berkeley allows for it.

Sactown
12-13-2008, 02:37 AM
Sactown, there a handful of places all over oakland, berkeley and SF that let you smoke.
sadly i cant be of too much help b/c i dont know their names. but you can find them! there are places in sf, that if you ask them nicely, they will hand you a pipe and a nug to "try out".Good to know thanx

rillorollinfool
12-13-2008, 11:17 PM
Yeah as far as smoing facilities goes berkeley patients group is the best ive found. Theres also the viper room in SF but I didnt really care for it. Im sure theres more in SF Ive just never visited them. As far as east bay goes Im pretty sure BPG is the only one, but I could be wrong.

green_gardenr
12-15-2008, 04:22 PM
went to canna care on harris for first time the other day//good stuff got some green crack and a gram of granddaddy kef also a tasty peanut butter cookie