PDA

View Full Version : Kimbo Slice Gets The Beatdown in Hack League

FakeBoobsRule
10-05-2008, 01:13 PM
I've never thought too highly of Kim but if you listen to CBS they have annointed him the king of MMA. Why, to generate ratings and money.

So he was supposed to fight Ken Shamrock but he cut his left eye sparring Saturday and got 6 stitches. Even Frank who was helping call the fights bitched about why his brother was training so hard the day of the fight. In comes Seth Petruzelli who was scheduled to fight someone other big loser. Elite is trying so hard against UFC and gain some legitimacy they have these scrubs who get winded in 20 seconds. Obviously the inferior league but enjoy the stomping that comes at about 4:00 in. I think Kimbo has something hidden in his beard BTW. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQRCD0Shicw

SnSstealth
10-05-2008, 02:20 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

"most amazing victory in MMA history":lol5:

yeah right. he tapped him on the eye...wus...lol

db:smokin:

CaptainDank
10-05-2008, 05:54 PM
Wow. That loss must have been embarassing. Kimbo needs to learn to protect his head

Metaphor
10-05-2008, 06:39 PM
I was watching it last night with my boys, we decided to bet money on how fast Kimbo would knock him out. The dude that never watched MMA before bet on seth.... we all laughed at him.
I really hope kimbo threw the fight because if he didnt, thats just pathetic.

phatsesh101
10-05-2008, 08:43 PM
that was pussy that seth dude never made a solid connetion them wild ass punches had no leverage and he was never hit where he was bleeding from the ref should have let it go on

Nation_1ne
10-06-2008, 08:34 PM
About time someone knocked him out. I dislike the guy with a passion, he's a glorified thug not a fighter.

Fugitive
10-06-2008, 10:10 PM
Everyone who knew anything about mma knew he was overrated. The Kimbo fan boys were saying he could beat Fedor, LOL :jumphappy:

Fugitive
10-06-2008, 10:12 PM
that was pussy that seth dude never made a solid connetion them wild ass punches had no leverage and he was never hit where he was bleeding from the ref should have let it go on

Yes he did, watch it again in slow motion, he charges forward and gets hit charging which multiplies the force of the punch.

hazedandinfused
07-04-2009, 06:23 AM
i know this is old news but

as a huge mma fan i get such a kick out of bimbo mcshiest

ken shamrock was on jim rome before this fight and it was a classic interveiw
when asked if he would exploit the weakness in kimbos (nonexsistant) ground game
he just said
no im going to stand and trade haymakers (or something to that effect)

not only was he out-reached but haymakers are about the only thing kimbo can throw
just solid proof that drinking your own piss is not a good training technique