PDA

View Full Version : adv. tech. tried and about to harvest

Bspectral
03-11-2005, 07:38 AM
almost 8 weeks flowering now Amsterdam FlameXHighway Delight at 7 weeks adv. tech yield of 1 plant 17 buds like the ones in the pic + 15 smaller ones est. 400g

Bspectral
03-11-2005, 07:59 AM
almost 8 weeks flowering now Amsterdam FlameXHighway Delight at 7 weeks adv. tech yield of 1 plant 17 buds like the ones in the pic + 15 smaller ones est. 400g
and i'v tried 1 of them colas already / mmm / the next ones with more flowering time on them will be even more potent /// 1/2oz cola dried

newgroweroldsmoker
03-11-2005, 02:11 PM
wow man.....i am getting there as well.....have a good one..... :)

phillykid420
03-12-2005, 05:54 PM
I'm just wondering why the name of this plant keeps changing. I thought it was NL, then I thought it was Brainwreck now I guess it's Amsterdam flame X Highway delight.

QueBud
03-12-2005, 08:51 PM
Its a chameleon breed...lol

Your plants are really looking yummy dude,its surprising the results you can get with neons...
How high is the plant and how long did you veg it?

I read about advanced nutrients but i'm gonna go with the one part mix from General Hydroponics,its the Flora nova series; Floranova grow and Floranova bloom.

This thing is like a thick molass that you dilute with water and feed to your plants.
Most of it is organic too... a little something on the plus side.

http://www.genhydro.com/genhydro_US/floranova.html

It seems the way to go for me. :D

Nice plant dude,

QB

phillykid420
03-12-2005, 09:41 PM
I think the flora nova is mostly chem with organic additives. But good stuff none the less, real concentrated and easy. AN nutes are pretty friggin expensive if you want to get all those additives but they have a pretty cool site with training videos and such. I would love to try out their iguana juice though except I'm not in Canada and I don't think it's available state side yet. The mother earth tea is available and not real expensive though. Probably good stuff. I think I heard from others that would know much better than me that GH floranova is kinda like the 3 part using the Lucas formula (well Lucas nixed the grow and I think he just uses micro and bloom). Are you also using the floralicious additive or not? Would like to know if that stuff is good.

BTW I think he's got a MH under the plant too, not just the fluros. Dunno why you'd want the hottest light below the plant near the root zone and radiating heat upwards into the plant, but whatever works. Personally I'd flip it with the MH on top and fluros down the sides. Looks good whatever the strain is.

Bspectral
03-14-2005, 11:15 PM
vegged for about 5-6 weeks and put her on flower at about 2'. Then transplanted her and it stretched and stayed at about 30'' . it drank a bit of 10-52-10 ,less of 20-20-20, and then for the flower cycle it drank DNF BloomA and BloomB for 6 weeks, and its only on phdowned water since.

MajorBuds
03-15-2005, 09:01 AM
HighGrade Seeds: Flower @ 18" after 4-5 weeks. Top once. 5' tall in next 2-3 weeks (YES!). Yield per plant in 2 gallon pots: 2-3 oz.(DRIED) per plant. Smoke and buzz? Major.

Bspectral
03-23-2005, 04:38 AM
Some of the pretty cured buds she grew