PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor Grow

The Timid Goat
03-14-2004, 05:17 AM
If anyone wants to help me get my outdoor grow goin well and has aim then add me i need all the help i can get its going to be a 15 plant out door grow

frozenskull7124 - AIM

Anthonywade420
03-21-2004, 11:33 PM
:eek: hey timid (like the name) i'm starting for outdoor growth this year tooand need help. like would it be a good idea or bad idea to use miracle grow on plants like white widow or northern light?

Buka Boy
03-22-2004, 02:19 PM
Maybe this might be helpful to you guys.I done all my last six grows outside and the first 2or 3 didnt yield much or even plants didnt do well.But the i found a great soil mix use 1/2 manure 1/4 soil miracle gro is ok but not needed just some plain potting soil and 1/4 of peat moss and mix thourogh.Sorry about the spelling. Then plant seeds after you soak over night and put in papet towel in between two plates.When seedling pops youll see little white root that means its time to plant put white root down about 3cm in dirt.Just in caes you neede advice on getting seedlings started.With that soil mix you should only water every 2 or 3 days depending where you. Dont worry about fert in for at least three weeks.And when its time to fert only use 1/4
amount of nutes recommended. And just watch for theifs and your worst enemy bugs little basta... oh yeah and the feds.Hope this will help some good luck and keep on growing :D