PDA

View Full Version : Clubs?

fureelz
09-28-2008, 04:05 AM
Since this section of the boards isn't used much I figured I would post a current thread. I'm interested in information about clubs, mmj and legal advice aswell. contact [email protected] - Thanks for your time. :thumbsup:

starhead
11-28-2008, 08:40 PM
I too am interested in something local in or near Boulder. I would also consider signing over my Primary Caregiver rights to the right person. Contact me and let's talk [email protected]

dillstill
12-19-2008, 07:40 PM
Starhead and Fureelz,

I'm incompetent at these boards still but since it seems posting is the secret to the secret, here goes.

I recently started a group COLORADO MMJ DOERS and nothing has happened with it. Surely my lack of knowledge and patience to read all the posts.

You two, as most, seem only to want info on "dispensaries".

Is there no one interested in how to get mmj TO PATIENTS, THROUGH PATIENTS without involving the extreme profit motivation of the dispensary model?

I think there is a way to do this while upholding both the letter and the spirit of the laws of the Great State of Colorado.

It takes more than one mind and one body to do it though. I'd appreciate input.

If you don't want to or can't reply in a forum message--for some rule I've yet to learn on the board here, write me at [email protected]

Sincerely,
dill

still lookin for cc1

fureelz
02-21-2009, 08:57 PM
Ah yes Cannamed is a great place, I've heard great things about THCFoundation aswell, contact either of them in your area for more information about becoming a patient. I have everything I need now.

skrillaship
03-29-2009, 07:37 PM
The Healing Center is located in Westminster. They are available for any patient legally registered with the state of Colorado. They provide raw flower, edibles, tinctures, clones and much more. Their phone number is 303-412-0200.