PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever tried Williams Wonder?

helmoid
09-23-2008, 10:36 PM
I bought an eighth of it for 65$ and man is it ever skunky. Its a sativa I believe and it looks incredible.

Very compact and strong odor. Cant keep it anywhere around people cuz they WILL smell it.

The high was different form any other weed ive smoked with ti first coming on with a small head buzz, then a very powerfull body buzz and a stronger head buzz making you feel very happy, and relaxed.

I love this strain and will likely get more, and hopefully get some pictures.

headydankness
09-23-2008, 11:59 PM
No i have never tried, but sounds good. would love some pics:)

rhino7200
09-25-2008, 09:39 PM
Yes 2 years ago it was called willy's wonder, the first bud i ever smoked and when it came back recently, it was pure pleasure, some of the best buds i ever had

TheMagnanimous
09-26-2008, 09:20 PM
Yeah it's a really good strain. I agree the high is unusual but I found it to be strong and clear so I was still able to function but really high at the same time, anyway I would pay $65 for it, good buy.

kanoosh
11-10-2008, 09:19 PM
We are actually growing some of this right now! Got some clones from a relative--who insists its the stinkiest,trichiest, sugar-coated lovliness he's ever tasted--and started them in a hut with 6 other plants of different varieties. We're using a 600watt HPS for flower--and it is looking GOOD. We're at the end of the 4th week of flower, and started Beastie Bloomz a week ago...Very excited to see, smell and smoke, this Medicinal strain.
Any comments would be appreciated and welcomed.
Happy Growing, my peeps..[attachment=o208066]

[attachment=o208067]

[attachment=o208068]

shanestahl05
11-23-2008, 04:18 PM
im smokin it now, soooooo gooood|!