PDA

View Full Version : Recommended dispensaries?

Blankman
09-22-2008, 10:10 PM
I have only been to Harborside in Oakland since getting my card very recently, and although I think it's a great place, their edibles are very disappointing and their prices seem a bit high.

Are there any good dispensaries near BART that any of you could recommend? I'd especially be interested in any place with high-quality edibles.

Thanks in advance for the help :thumbsup:

west coast style
09-22-2008, 10:54 PM
I haven't been to Harborside, but for the most part, a lot of the complaints I hear is they're overpriced (since they run such a huge facility, it's not surprising).

Blue Sky (formerly SR-71) in Oakland is a good place to stop by, IMO. It's off 17th St. They're high grades are limited (only 3 per day), but at $44/8th, it's not a bad purchase at all. They're located in the back of a coffee shop so you can buy a drink while you're waiting in line! Though I haven't tried their edibles, so I can't say much about that.

Divinity Tree and Grass Roots Clinic in SF are kinda by the Civic Center BART station. They always have good meds in, Divinity Tree has a lot of edibles to choose from. GRC has some nice concentrates.

Love Shack in SF I hear is really good, but I haven't had a chance to go there yet.

Also, CannaMed Care off Sutter St. in SF is closing down on the 30th because of the DEA, so try stopping by there if you can. They have the best lounge to chill in, and high quality meds (but expensive).

Berkeley's Patient Group off San Pablo Ave. has a lot of edibles also.

OnTopOfTheWorld
09-23-2008, 08:33 AM
Does anybody know anywhere in the East Bay that has tea, lemonade or any drink etc for sure, I don't have a problem with going to SF but the closer the better feel me

west coast style
09-23-2008, 03:58 PM
Yup, Purple Heart Center in Oakland has medicated teas. I think they had 3 different flavors, but I've only tried the "cannahibiscus" flavor. Pretty good. They're located at 415 4th St. It's basically right off the Jackson St. exit.

Oh yeah, they're $12 each.

west coast style
09-23-2008, 04:30 PM
Here's a pic of the tea from Purple Heart:

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/2093/0731080301ib2.jpg

OnTopOfTheWorld
09-23-2008, 05:22 PM
Thanks Bro good lookin

pinheadcity
09-26-2008, 01:50 AM
The Green door in S.F. is decent, quite a few edibles to choose from, but if you really want edibles, i recommend Berkeley Patients' Care Collective if it's still around.