PDA

View Full Version : Just moved to Westminster!

snowyjunglist1
09-20-2008, 03:37 AM
Wanted to say hi. I just to Westminster from Chicago. I came out here to study biology at CU Boulder and of course to snowboard. I literally do not know a single soul in the whole state. I was happy to find out that medical marijuana is available here and will eventually try to figure that whole process out. I got some serious ocular hypertension which will eventually lead to glaucoma. My family has it all over and supposedly based on my eye's blood pressure I'm going to get it the worst. For now, I'm going to have to take it to the streets which I'm not too happy about, but I gotta do what I gotta do. Anyways, any friendlies in the area? :cool:

fUNKYcDOG
09-23-2008, 12:31 AM
Welcome, I am corey, i am up in thornton area!

starhead
11-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Wanted to say hi. I just to Westminster from Chicago. I came out here to study biology at CU Boulder and of course to snowboard. I literally do not know a single soul in the whole state. I was happy to find out that medical marijuana is available here and will eventually try to figure that whole process out. I got some serious ocular hypertension which will eventually lead to glaucoma. My family has it all over and supposedly based on my eye's blood pressure I'm going to get it the worst. For now, I'm going to have to take it to the streets which I'm not too happy about, but I gotta do what I gotta do. Anyways, any friendlies in the area? :cool:

There are several resources in your area here are two of them:

NRAD North Reasonable Access Denver About North Denver Medical Marijuana Discussion Group - North Denver Medical Marijuana Discussion Group (Denver, CO) - Meetup.com (http://medmarijuana.meetup.com/119/about/)

CannaMed Doctor Referral Services - Welcome (http://www.cannamed.org/)

Lamerville
12-16-2008, 11:11 PM
I just to Westminster from Chicago.....Anyways, any friendlies in the area? :cool:

All the way from Chi-Town!
I was originally from there before moving about the US and ending up here in Colorado.. I'm up the way in Thornton not to far from you or fUNKYc..

You a Chicago sports fan? If so hit me up for sure we can watch some games together!:rastasmoke:

fUNKYcDOG
12-17-2008, 01:27 AM
snowy you out there>? :rastasmoke::hippy::jointsmile: