PDA

View Full Version : Is this OK for a cat?

bhouncy
09-18-2008, 07:59 PM
I live in a small flat and have been thinking for a while that I would love a house cat. However the flat doesn't have much space and I'm not sure if that would be a good enough environment for it. What do you think?

Anyway.. here is a vid of a cat that made me lol.

4sKqxtD-9JQ

stinkyattic
09-25-2008, 03:01 PM
Dude, cats are weird! lol that video was funny. I was expecting it to attack the camera so the ned was a let-down though :( like a NASCAR event with no spin-outs.

If your floor space is small, you can build your cat a cat-tree to play in which is a tall structure made of scrap lumber and covered with scrap carpeting for them to climb on, with sections where they can sharpen their claws and then pounce on unsuspecting visitors, and a basket at the top for sleeping.

Weedhound
09-25-2008, 03:53 PM
If I may offer.....start with a kitten because some older cats simply will NOT decide to live inside if they've already lived outside......had one buggar that destroyed not only the carpet in front of the door trying to get out but also ripped apart every window screen in his search for escape. Never went anywhere......just wouldn't be held back.

A kitten raised inside will be very comfortable and happy inside. It's a safer, better life for them as well......no getting attacked by dogs, hit by a car, etc etc etc.....

Get one! You'll love it!

Spammer
10-14-2008, 06:37 PM
are great mine like to eat my weed and bud plants. i also have a rabbit and he weed plant is his favorite food:stoned:

seattlesmoke247
10-14-2008, 10:41 PM
I love cats, mine thinks she is a dog.

stinkyattic
10-15-2008, 01:38 PM
http://boards.cannabis.com/pets-animals/130377-pets-getting-high.html