PDA

View Full Version : The many times crossed plant

Dr.Hashman
09-17-2008, 05:53 PM
I was lucky to receive 16 clones from a friend's home breeding project. He has bred a strain of the most random good genes out there. We didn't get to talk much about it but he said it was his try at "purple jack" and it had NY Diesel and Jack Herer in it along with many others.

A couple weeks have gone by and they are now growing up, but not too far up, just out... I just can't get these things to stretch! The nodes are so damn close together. I'm going to definitely get some clones off of these plants as I want to SoG 20 or so together in a bed next time.

PurpWidow
09-17-2008, 06:21 PM
holy crap! i havnt seen anything like that before seems like theres more nodes than leaves. What kind of light do you have those under?

ST33L1X
09-17-2008, 09:18 PM
holy dude! how so many nodes? daaam i hope you get goood colas;P

helmoid
09-18-2008, 04:05 AM
dude that doesnt even look like a pot plant. Good luck though if it flowers.

headydankness
09-24-2008, 11:45 PM
Wow haha, please to upload some more pics if she buds, would love to see the life of this plant:)

hydrocannabis
09-25-2008, 09:01 PM
me too.

Dr.Hashman
09-30-2008, 10:06 PM
What I am finding is that there are 4 phenotypes in plant shape so far. There is a tall branchy pheno that has the lankiness of the Herer on the left, the second I believe is a kush dominant pheno, and the two on the right is some mix that I have no clue of. I cloned the crap out of the first and 3rd (left to right) because I liked the way they are growing. Train the first, SOG the third.

I could be completely wrong, could someone help me identify the plant traits? He said it was a pure Jack Herrer, Kush, and some Diesel (skunk and chem dog?), and a random purple mixed in a room. They didn't do it very scientifically...

I've smoked about 1/4 oz of the lanky branchy pheno harvest that was given to me as a sample smoke and it is amazing so far. The taste is very smokey, almost cigar tasting, and a surprisingly smooth smoke. I can smoke this out of my 1.5" long sneak pipe no problem and get stoned using about .5g in my vape vs .4-.8g for other medical grade cannabis. I'm very excited to see how mine will turn out compared to the sample I was given.