PDA

View Full Version : Help needed please (Herbal mix to use with hash)

euzinho
09-16-2008, 09:10 PM
Hi all,

I've quit smoking tobacco 5 months ago but still use it to mix hash and still I can feel the nicotine calling.

I've searched for all types of tobacco substitutes (herbal mixes) but couldn't yet find the perfect one. All the mixes come with more wood than leaf and that seriously injures your lungs.

I know that folks in Amsterdam know a lot about all types of non cannabis herbal mixes since tobacco was prohibited in coffee shops.

Please help me find a herbal mix without any chemicals added (pure clean organic combustion), bud like without any wood.

PS: There is very very few weed out here, therefore weed is not an option.

Thanks a bunch all!!

8182KSKUSH
09-16-2008, 09:14 PM
That seems kinda strange that there is not any cannabis available especially if you have hash? WTF? Somewhere there is obviously cannabis, you couldn't have hash without it you know?
I would look harder for cannabis.:)

allrollsin21
09-16-2008, 09:21 PM
There are many parts of the world where Hash is abundant and cannabis is not. Smuggling Hash is a much easier ordeal, and so it is easier to find in a lot of European and Middle Eastern countries.

I wish i could help with a mix, but i am in Cali, and we use a certain hard for you to find mix:jointsmile:.

euzinho
09-16-2008, 09:25 PM
It's simple.

In my country (Portugal) you can get hash everywhere because its smuggled easily into the country/cities and because its cheap.

Weed on the streets is very hard to find and eventually expensive. Everything that seems a little cheaper is a mix or a hoax. Trust me.

Thanks

8182KSKUSH
09-16-2008, 09:27 PM
It's simple.

In my country (Portugal) you can get hash everywhere because its smuggled easily into the country/cities and because its cheap.

Weed on the streets is very hard to find and eventually expensive. Everything that seems a little cheaper is a mix or a hoax. Trust me.

Thanks

Wow, that sucks butt!:( You could always mix your hash with um, more hash!:D

Weedhound
09-16-2008, 11:22 PM
Guess I'm really confused.......if I had hash I wouldn't need weed.......why does someone need both?

Weedhound
09-16-2008, 11:23 PM
And if there IS hash everywhere doesn't anyone have a hash pipe around?

euzinho
09-17-2008, 02:31 PM
Well, I smoke hash for 5 years and I've used a pipe before but it's not the same as weed on a pipe. Hash here is not that good and consuming directly is not as pleasurable as smoked with tobbaco or something that someone advised me to use known as blueberry bud or other legal buds.

Apparently this blueberry herbal mix has little or no wood (can be striped easily) and is engineered for a clean flavored smoke, which is exactly what I'm looking for.

Big problem: It is not sold in my country and internet ordering is quite expensive. 1/2 ounce = 30$ on the cheapest website. Even with the pack of 20 cigarettes at 3.5eur, it still lasts way longer.

Cheers

Weedhound
09-17-2008, 05:53 PM
Hmmm........how about growing your own? Or would growing nicotine or other herbs be illegal in Portugal Maybe getting the seeds would be tough......?

ST33L1X
09-17-2008, 09:20 PM
you could try dried mint? not the stuff you buy in super markets, have a mint plant and when you can smelly the spearminty smell cut the leaves off and dry then for two days, they wont bee very brittle and then are okay as a substitute, its preference really i guess