PDA

View Full Version : Any smoke shop sale synthetic urine???

KetracelWHITE
09-10-2008, 05:51 AM
After viewing alot of posts in the forum i realized that substitution is probably my best chance of me passing this test i have on either Friday or Monday.

I don't know too many people that would give me some of their piss to use so it looks like i'll have to use the synthetic urine.

soooo....

I live in the Martinez/Pleasant Hill/Concord/Walnut Creek

Does anyone know of any smoke shops in these areas sale synthetic urine?

any type of brand i should pay particular interest to, when i make my selection?

killerweed420
09-10-2008, 05:07 PM
You're close to the bay area, there's got to be lots of places to pickup some synthetic urine. Most of us here use QuickFix but there are others that work too. I would stay with the liquid urine not the powdered. Just one more thing to worry about.

dwarfdwarf
11-21-2008, 06:27 PM
You're close to the bay area, there's got to be lots of places to pickup some synthetic urine. Most of us here use QuickFix but there are others that work too. I would stay with the liquid urine not the powdered. Just one more thing to worry about.

I've passed 3 tests with the synthetic powdered urine. It comes with a 3oz empty bottle, a vial of powdered synthetic urine, and a heat activator.

You add room temperature water to the 3oz container (which has a temp gauge on the side), then you add the vial of fake pee, and add about half of the heat activator.

It warms it up instantly for 15-20 minutes. What I do is wear tighty whities under my boxers and keep the 3oz bottle in there. Its worked for me everytime!