PDA

View Full Version : Questions A Plenty

norcalcanuck
09-08-2008, 08:01 PM
Hey everyone,
I recently moved to Mountain View from Vancouver Canada, I'm not used to having to have a script, I have been smoking daily for 5 years to help treat IBS. I am waiting on my medical records, which i've been told won't be acceptable because they're from a different country.
As I work through the process of getting a card are there any suggestions on where, or how to find decent meds in around Mountain View? I'm new here and have zero in the line of contacts or experience in where to look around here..I have to say i'm a little paranoid about the local fuzz busting me too. Any pointers, or info would be greatly appreciated. What's a typical price? How's the quality?
I'm used to some high potency at around 35$ an 1/8th. I expect it to be more here though. The one thing that's not cheaper here in the USA from what i've been reading..
Thanks in advance
Norcalcanuck

west coast style
09-08-2008, 08:57 PM
I'm just wondering, but who told you your medical records wouldn't be acceptable just because they're from a different country? I'm not sure how medical stuff works between two countries, but that seems really foolish to me.

As far as scoring meds in Mountain View, I'm not sure about your age demographic what usually anyone you see buying a swisher from 7-11 will have some on them. You can try asking them if you're brave enough. I've done this a few times in my day. Thankfully, I don't have to do that anymore. I'm sure you shouldn't find any problems finding meds if you head over to San Jose... especially around SJSU's campus.

Oh, and prices should probably be around $40-60 an eighth, depending on who you get it from and quality.

norcalcanuck
09-09-2008, 01:36 AM
Thanks for the reply would a trip somewhere downtown or over near berkley (I somehow have it in my head it's a pretty liberal hippy school)be a little more inconspicuous then hangin out at a 7/11? Just wondering is all, want as little attention on myself as possible. I'm just a young 29 year old pup who likes not having been arrested and never having had a body cavity search. I say that with a little bit of a nervous laugh

dooobster
09-09-2008, 01:45 AM
Hahaha... Dude, relax... You're gonna be fine. Yes, Berkley would be a fine place to go score some doobage... It's a very laid back kind of place... just look for anyone wearing Birkenstocks. LOL
I seriously doubt you'll be having a body cavity search. Hahahaha

west coast style
09-09-2008, 04:26 PM
Actually yeah, Berkeley would be a pretty good spot to go. I'm sure you should be able to find some on Telegraph Ave (along that whole strip of shopping area).