PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento Dispensaries

Sactown
09-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Hi, I was wondering what your favorite Sacto club is? So far I've been to Horizon Non-Profit Collective and Marconi Medical Center and both have good meds. thanx

d4twamp
09-09-2008, 05:24 AM
I heard that "doctors orders" has over 50+ strains

D:S5:

Sactown
09-09-2008, 11:45 AM
Thanx... I'll check them out this week. Yesterday I went to the El Camino Wellness Center it's a new club with a special buy one 8th get one free. The place is still under construction but it looks nice and has great Kush.

northnorthyuma
09-13-2008, 11:54 PM
i'm going to be moving to the sac-town area, possibly san jo, but i was wondering what would be the process to get a medical licsence....

N.s thanks for any helpful info....

Sactown
09-14-2008, 07:09 PM
I went to MediCann | A Prescription For Change (http://www.medicannusa.com/) here in Sac. The doctor was very very understanding and the process took like 10 minutes max. If you have any specific questions just PM me.

dirtbiker6703
10-07-2008, 11:43 PM
whats up man i live in sactown too. im in the south area. im lookin to get my card pretty soon and iv checked up on medicann. was it easy to get your card?? get at me sometime if u ever wanna burn or something.

Sactown
10-08-2008, 03:40 AM
whats up man i live in sactown too. im in the south area. im lookin to get my card pretty soon and iv checked up on medicann. was it easy to get your card?? get at me sometime if u ever wanna burn or something.
Yeah...medicann was nice, it took like ten minutes once i got to see the doc.
If you have a script of some sort you should be cool imo.
Well best of luck with getting your card and yes we should hit the meds at some point. If you have any other questions just ask.

arteeeel
12-18-2008, 07:12 AM
Hey sactown, pm me I've got some questions. For some reason I can't figure out the pm system lol.

Sactown
12-18-2008, 07:05 PM
Hey sactown, pm me I've got some questions. For some reason I can't figure out the pm system lol.
Strange, I can't figure it out myself. I'll try later...

M.B.A.
12-18-2008, 10:40 PM
NorCal Healing Alternatives on Broadway and 5th is Great and the owners are SUPER NICE!!!! Doctor's Orders is the BEST for Genetics worthy of smoking in Sac, I got most of my clones from my 1st grow there.BLUEGOD ROMULAN

Sactown
12-19-2008, 02:31 AM
I'm glad to hear that Doctor's Orders has good clones? I'm looking at starting my first grow soon and, I've heard some mixed reviews about other dispensaries.

rosevilleBudder
02-05-2009, 02:39 AM
El Camino Wellness center, marconi, and Doctor's Orders. My fav was certainly el camino. Doctor's only had 2 strains of top-tier and neither were as good as the strains I got from El camino.

Blaize
02-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Also I went to the Sacramento Healing center off 10th street between T and U downtown. Wow! They had about 10 different strains, and their 8ths ran from 35 to 50 bucks. AND they are open till 10 fricken PM!! Hellyeah! lol Had some last night and it was damn good, and I got the cheaper 8th because I was broke at the moment. They gave a free coned joint to first time customers. I am still new to MMJ and have never seen a coned joint! Kinda intimidating haha. Very clean and VERY friendly.

Also Hugs is good off stockton, but they are a bit more pricey, never get 8ths under 50 bucks. Doctors Orders is awesome, friends dad works there, and I enjoyed going. I wish I lived closer to it :mad: ah well.

Norcal healing was alright, but pretty sketchy looking. Plus the 8th I got was REALLY shaky, and in a pill bottle no wonder heh.

1st = Doctors Orders
2nd = Sacramento healing center
3rd = Hugs

Yaaay! Check them all out, it's kinda fun to see all the different places and people.

-Blaize

P.S. Also went to Marconi, and enjoyed that as well. Staff is friendly when they are in a good mood heh. Meds are good, free J first time in.